Executive Business Administrator/Ops
Are you highly organized, collaborative, have an extreme level of attention to detail and are looking to be part of a fun highly energetic team - then this job is for you! The University Relations Team and Criminal Justice Initiative team (in CELA) is seeking an experienced Executive Business Administrator/ Operations Manager to support two small teams that interfaces with multiple senior internal and external stakeholders. An ideal candidate is someone who can navigate and change directions quickly within a fast-paced environment and can embrace a challenge head on with confidence, a calm sense of urgency, and a positive attitude. Candidate should have strong communication skills, a highly professional demeanor, and a desire to remove barriers to ensure success. Responsibilities
- Proactively manage and prioritize complex calendars for multiple meetings with senior executives, including proactive planning of external partner meetings in tandem with planned business travel, with attention to accuracy and timeliness.
Responsible for managing and keeping updated lists for Microsoft campus volunteers, executive speakers and stakeholders.
Program management and briefing preparations for on-campus and virtual events, including Microsoft speaking engagements.
- End to end management of the check request process including requesting checks, and tracking check requests through to delivery; cross-charge and track additional IOs; printing, scanning, copying, mailing, and shipping gift letters and checks. Closely follow established procedures, with high attention to detail, to ensure real-time reporting to team and auditable trail.
- Assist business manager in tracking budget and creating budget forecasts
- Ensuring two company-wide facing SharePoint (university and academic relations) are updated and functional, as directed by the business manager.
- Make administrative decisions and requests for information on behalf of the Directors based on understanding of business group priorities
- Prioritize projects and requests, to create a balance of support across the Directors on the team.
Be a central liaison with key business partners including HR, Finance, Product teams
- New hire onboarding, computer & peripherals ordering
- Reconcile and submit expense reports & act as the interim approver for the Senior Director
- Open POs and track efficiency of PO management
- 4+ years demonstrated administrative project management experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in an environment that required multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, changing direction in rapid response to a fluctuating work environment and prioritize among multiple projects with a dynamically changing workload.
- A track record of successfully maintaining confidentiality and using discretion where appropriate.
- Proficiency with MS products including Outlook, Word, Teams, Excel and/or PowerPoint.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of corporate organization and culture and ability to navigate multiple stakeholders successfully.
- Strong cross-team collaboration & organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible and work quickly and independently and be comfortable operating with ambiguity.
- Ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and requests.
- Exercise sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity, and professionalism in all communications
- Desire to take on big challenges and can see the big picture as well as the details.
- Knowledge of Microsoft internal tools such as EC, HeadTrax, iCIMS, MS Travel, MS Expenses App, MS Approval & MyOrder
- Strong attention to detail with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Emotional intelligence and professionalism: ability to represent Microsoft well with important external community partners.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden