Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more, and security, data protection, and privacy are vital pillars in our mission. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their secure digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud security solutions and support offerings. Azure is the most comprehensive, innovative, flexible, and Secure cloud platform today. Microsoft is hiring security professionals to drive customer cloud security adoption for customers around the world.
Microsoft continues to invest over $1B per year in cybersecurity and research, to provide its customers with solutions that integrates across the ecosystem by connecting all of your identities, endpoints, apps, emails, docs and clouds to help you close critical gaps in coverage, reduce risk, and save costs with a streamlined security portfolio. Responsibilities
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Security Cloud Solution Architect (CSA) to drive customer transformation on the Microsoft Azure Platform. This is a customer-facing role, owning an overall technical relationship and strategy between the customer and Microsoft. You will own the Azure Security customer engagements, including architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects, and Pilots.
The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and success in leading in-depth technical security architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Security Architects, Enterprise Architects, IT Management, and Developers to drive Security as an enabler for Azure workloads.
Key responsibilities include:
- Empower customers in their Azure Security adoption journey, helping them to define a Secure strategy, Architecture, and implementation of necessary security controls aligned with Azure Security Services including Threat Protection, Monitoring, Cloud Security, and Identity and Access Management
- Perform hands-on activities, supporting the customer in evaluating native security solutions in areas such as Azure Defender, Network Security, Sentinel, and AAD, among others.
- Accelerate Business Value of overall Azure adoption by improving security posture
- Apply technical knowledge to architect security solutions that meet business, IT, Regulation and Compliance needs, infusing key security technologies where appropriate.
- Ensure that the solution exhibits “Secure by Design” or “Well-Architected” framework, such as high-performance levels, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability, and reliability upon deployment.
- Be a Voice of Customer to share insights and best practices, connect with Global Security teams at Microsoft, Engineering and Product teams to remove blockers and influence the roadmap.
- Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects and MS stakeholders in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on Microsoft Azure platforms.
- Orchestrate technical resources that may be required to deliver business outcomes.
- Land an end-to-end value prop for Security (i.e. Zero Trust) which spans the breadth of Azure Security offerings
- Relationship Building. Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior security executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on security solutions/projects.
- Problem Solving. Ability to solve customer security, compliance, and data protection problems through cloud technologies
- Collaboration and Communication. Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, Security teams, Security admins, DevSecOps, Cloud Security architect teams).
- Customer Focus. Customer obsessed leader with an “if I don’t know how to get it done, I’ll find someone who does” approach to solving customer problems
- Value Realization. Ability to understand customer business objectives and outcomes and ability to quickly leverage tech solutions to accomplish those outcomes
- Trusted Technical Advisor. Ability to build strong relationships with senior security stakeholders and quickly build credibility and be viewed as a trusted advisor
- Enterprise-scale technical experience with Azure Security
- The technical aptitude and experience to learn new cloud security technologies and understand relevant cloud security market trends.
- Competitive Landscape: Knowledge of cloud security platforms.
- Partners: Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
- Breadth of technical security experience and knowledge, with depth / Subject Matter Expertise in two or more of the following Azure Security Solutions.
- Cloud workload protection
- Threat protection
- WAF (Web Application Firewall)
- Stateful firewall. (NG Firewall)
- Data encryption and protection key services.
- SIEM, and Cloud Security Analytics
- Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR)
- Security Operation Center
- Identity and Access Management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field experience preferred.
- Certification in one or more of the following technologies preferred: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies, Cloud Security, OCSP, GIAC Certifications, CCSP Network Security, Incident Response.
- 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical security and compliance sales and deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications.
- 5+ years of experience in solution delivery experience in Security specialized solution providers.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Wat wij bieden