TheModern Life and Learning Studioat Microsoftis seeking anexperienced, motivated, and customer-focusedDesign Researcher 2tohelp guide the continued development ofourEducationexperiences, whose mission is to empower every learner, family, and educator on the planet to connect, learn, and achieve more. Responsibilities
As a researcher, your responsibilitieswillinclude:
- Designingand conductingboth qualitative and quantitativeresearch to understand customer needs,discoverpain points, and evaluatecross-product experiences forour Educationexperiences
- Developing,coordinating,and executingresearch plansbased on business goals and timelinesin collaboration with peers and stakeholders
- Buildingconsensus withdesign and engineering teamsacross productsand evangelizingthe customer experience throughout the product developmentprocess
- Drivingmultiple projects simultaneously, bringingcreativity to your research approach,aligning with other research teams working on related solution areasand beingagile/scrappy when needed
- Producingimpactful artifactsincluding reports andscorecard,generated from research findings which are visually rich and bring clarity to the space beingstudied
- Drivingforresultsthrough actionable insights and follow through at various stages of the product life-cycle
You will join a diverse team ofresearchers, designers,and data scientistswith high visibility in the organization, andmanyopportunitiestolearn, develop, and growin your career.Are you passionate aboutEducationtechnology, driven to deeply understand customer needs, and lead with a growth mindset? We want to hear from you.
- 4+yearsexperienceinUX/Design Research or Product Research
- Passion and demonstrated skillinobserving andunderstanding human behavior and insights – fundamentally translating ideas, needs, and requests into researchable questionsin a rigorous and valid way
- Project management, organization, and planning skills with an attention to detail
- Experience and demonstrated skill in customer interaction and management
- Demonstrated experience workingwith individualsacross different disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to analyze research data, create results presentations, and deliver them to product teams
- Committed to creating inclusive experiences and working in a manner that demonstrates respect for diversity andequality
- Highly polishedwrittenand verbal communication and presentation skills
- An advanced degree in an Engineering, Social Science, or other data- or research-centric field resulting in a working knowledge of experimental design, data analysis and data synthesis. Background or degree in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, or Psychology a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden