We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Senior Producer who can thrive in an exciting and fast-paced environment. This role would be on Halo Infinite to deliver engine and tools technologies. Responsibilities
As a Senior Producer at 343 Industries, you will work directly with the Lead Producer and project leads to establish and maintain the vision, scope, schedule, budget, and resource plan. The Senior Producer in this role will:
- Partner with multi-discipline teams and drive feature and systems creation, planning and execution,
- Convert requirements and ambiguous input into high quality specs with engineering leadership, and work with engineering teams to translate that into clear action plans,
- Manage day-to-day development issues; identify problems in advance and drive creative solutions to fix them,
- Drive multiple teams in sprint and milestone planning, executing, and reporting on sprint results,
- Work with multiple disciplines including developers, artists, animators, and designers to create intuitive technologies,
- Own daily team rituals across multiple teams and establish sustainable processes and tools to drive the success of the team.
- Partner with teams inside and outside the studio to understand requirements and dependencies on your teams, build effective partner plans, and actively track work coming into your teams and going out of your team,
- Proactively identify issues that could disrupt deliverables and schedules and gather the right stakeholders to create/execute mitigation plans before issues happen, and keep the team operating at a high level of productivity.
- You have 5+ years relevant experience in games development as a producer/technical PM on engineering teams and 8+ years in the games industry. You have 1+ AAA current generation title in a production or related role and/or managed multiple features. You have also have experience managing features through ongoing updates and fixes.
- Technical acumenYou are comfortable in highly technical areas and can quickly come up-to-speed in new areas of technical domain. You can easily grasp technical concepts and apply them to day-to-day problem-solving, planning, and decision-making.
- Experience creating team processes. You should have advanced experience developing and running project management and team management processes for a game team. You have built detailed workback schedules managing multiple dependencies across different disciplines.
- Effective team leadership. You should be able to drive a talented team to produce AAA entertainment experiences. This requires strong leaders and a constant drive for results. You have worked with multi-discipline feature teams to deliver end to end features and/or experience.
- Strong cross-team communication skills. You can work with creatives (e.g. artists and game designers), technical people (e.g. engineers), and non-technical people (e.g. PR and Marketing) alike. When conflicts occur, you bring people together, you listen, you mitigate, and you resolve.
- Ability to manage ambiguity. There is no instruction manual on how to be a great Producer. You use your instincts, experiences, and team to identify, assess, and solve problems quickly and frequently. It is the Producer’s responsibility to take ambiguous problems and develop concise action plans for the team to resolve them.
- Exceptional project management and organization skills. You are detailed and organized. You never let anything fall through the cracks. You are clear, concise, and specific. When you participate in a meeting, you clarify, capture and follow up on all action items.
- Passion for games. Both playing video games and a passion for understanding what makes them great.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden