Microsoft 365 continues to experience incredible growth as the company focuses on its productivity cloud strategy, enabling secure remote work, and Employee Experience for its customers. The M365 FastTrack team is looking for a PM Manager to join the FastTrack Process Engineering team. This is fast paced, high impact team.
In this role you will enable FastTrack to help enterprise customers transform their business and IT environments through the adoption and usage of Microsoft 365. You will manage the team of process focused PMs that design the customer experience through the FastTrack Playbook and tools. You will be working with our M365 engineering teams to drive growth by providing prescriptive guidance, best practices, new tools, and resources for the FastTrack Delivery team and the FastTrack Ready Partners.
You will succeed by partnering with our engineering PMs, FastTrack Build PMs, FastTrack Operations PMs, and FastTrack Ready Partner (FRP) PMs to drive new process development and improvements. You will be responsible for the functions of the team that architects the process flows identifying engagement channels, role impact, activities, data to collected, and tasks to be executed via the FastTrack Playbook for all at scale operations worldwide (WW). In addition, you will work with the next generation FastTrack tooling (i.e., FTOPv3) team to implement new “guided experience” workflows for our delivery teams.
You will analyze quality program data and insights, and customer success-to-playbook execution correlation metrics to identify new ways to deliver high quality customer engagements and outcomes. Key focus areas will be reducing process friction and optimizing customer time-to-value.
As a manager in this role you will be strongly committed to our Model-Coach-Care people management philosophy and to advancing our D&I principles and inclusive behaviors. Responsibilities
- 7+ years leading a team of 4 to 8 Process PMs in the design FastTrack playbook components that drive our delivery channel operations at scale, worldwide.
- Partner tightly with Engineering, Build, OPS, and FRP PMs as part of their rhythm of the business to respond to new asks for FastTrack and incorporate new processes and workloads via biweekly Playbook changes.
- Coordinate Playbook work with the other component owners in our team – Playbook Release Management, and the Planning and Change team.
- Analyze and identify systemic areas for improvement across people, process, and technology in delivering the FastTrack benefit to customers.
- Help design how to measure ROI for FastTrack motions, processes, and process improvements in partnership with our Insights, Data Engineering and Analytics team.
- Analyze business and operational metrics in problem areas, identify potential root cause scenarios and pursue data-driven proposals to drive impact.
- Think through complex and difficult problems and propose new ideas, detailed plans, project potential outcomes and impacts and break down the work into actionable phases.
- Create project plans including problem statement, root cause analysis, supporting data, solution alternatives, investment estimates, project schedules, and present to the FastTrack leadership team.
- Manage and prioritize the team’s capacity per our level of effort estimates and planning processes.
- Deliver presentations in executive team reviews summary of programs, process, playbook and tooling improvements or decisions to be by the leadership team. as appropriate.
- Experienced people manager for program management roles or similar.
- Passion for mentoring and coaching of direct reports, and generating clarity, energy and success for the team.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, thinking through options to problems, making decisions and driving forward to successful outcomes.
- Experience in Program Management with a focus on customer support, adoption, or deployment programs, and change management with a WW scale.
- Familiar with Microsoft 365 deployment process and methodology.
- Exceptional leadership acumen and demonstrated success in engaging virtual teams with the ability to influence others.
- Experience with implementing people processes at scale, deeply understanding specific functions, and thinking through all necessary steps, readiness and materials needed to successfully land changes across WW regions and teams.
- Excellence in communicating new ideas, in clear presentations, that land with senior management and peer teams - PMG, engineering, operations, and partner management, among others.
- Growth mindset: innate drive to stay up to date with changes to customers’ business environment and needs, and Microsoft products.
- PROSCI Change Practitioner Certification
- PMP Certification.
- Data analysis and Power BI reporting skills.
- Prior quality process engineering experience, and/or process quality control methodology knowledge.
- Knowledge of how to work with Microsoft Field Sales teams, GBBs, MCS, CSUs, STUs in landing the Microsoft 365 platform with customers.
- Professional experience as a senior technical resource with regular customer interactions.
- Technical knowledge of the Microsoft 365 suite (L200 across suite, L300 on at least one workload.)
- Bachelor or advanced degree in engineering, business, computer science, equivalent work experience.
This role will require occasional travel to Redmond WA, Los Colinas TX, and Charlotte NC. Travel to international FastTrack centers is a possibility for site visits.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Wat wij bieden