Who are we?
We are a young and dynamic fintech lender to high-net-worth individuals, entrepreneurs and corporates. With our flexible, efficient and competitive approach to lending we help small businesses grow and prosper. By taking advantage of new technology platforms we make business loans more flexible, accessible and efficient for a wide range of businesses and high-net-worth individuals. We just reached €110m in lending and are very excited about our future. To find out more about us: www.fiduciam.co.uk
We are looking for a motivated person to join us for 6 months in our Utrecht office starting in Summer 2018. The role will consist of two main parts, handling loan applications and managing an existing portfolio of outstanding loans.
- You will assist us with generating leads and developing new partnerships in The Netherlands;
- Analyse loan applications (commercial mortgages) by SMEs;
- Apply risk-metrics to applications and develop a good in-depth understanding of each transaction;
- Liaising directly with lawyers and brokers to obtain all required documentation and develop an in-depth understanding of each transaction;
- Perform fraud checks and know-your-customer (KYC) checks;
- Organize, file and keep track of all applications and outstanding loans;
- You must be entrepreneurial in your approach and be willing to help in setting up systems and processes that will allow us to scale our business;
- Assisting with origination – we expect you to communicate well with prospective and existing Dutch borrowers and investors.
- Prepare marketing material aimed at the Dutch market.
- Highly organised, dedicated, results-focused and demonstrating attention to detail;
- Analytical – a degree in business, economics, finance, law or real estate;
- Hands-on and motivated, you’re a self-starter and you roll up your sleeves and get it done;
- An excellent communicator both written and verbal in English and Dutch;
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel and other productivity IT tools;
- Hungry to learn and push your boundaries in an early stage start-up;
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands;
- Enrolled as a Bachelor/Master student at a University.
What you get:
- Being part of a dynamic team in the fintech industry;
- Extensive experience and exposure: whilst we are a young and dynamic company you will be working together with people with impressive industry experience;
- Competitive salary of €750 per month.
We are looking for someone with a good work ethic, plenty of enthusiasm, a desire to get it right for the customer, and a personality that will fit with the existing team. If interested, please send us your CV and cover letter to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –