At Holiday Inn Express
, we're all about travel that's simple AND smart.
That means we offer more to our guests where it matters most to them. Easy check-in? Check. All the essentials in a comfy room? Check. They're all included with a great night's sleep. We're focused on getting our guests more than ready. So we're always ready. Are you?
you will join the Front Office team at Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam - North Riverside and make sure an exceptional guest experience is delivered at all times. The successful candidate is expected to contribute positively to the implementation of IHG brand standards, operate in a collaborative team setting and maintain high productivity levels and quality of work. Your role will also include:
What we offer in return:
- Ensuring a smooth check in/out process for all guests at all times, in line with brand standards
- Being fully conversant with the facilities, services and special promotions offered by the hotel
- Ensure that both the FOH Manager and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and other departments
- Maximise room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Industry leading salary;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Opportunity to take part in a collective health insurance;
- Employee rates within IHG and Odyssey Group hotels;
- Fresh and healthy staff lunch/ dinner, prepared by our Kitchen team;
- An international team and dynamic work environment.
We'll reward all your hard work with an industry leading salary and benefits - including a uniform and superb training.
Join us and you'll become part of the family - and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together - we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve.
We pride ourselves on investing in your ongoing career development within the IHG brand and Odyssey Hotel Group.
So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests. Click apply and start your journey with us!We strive to maintain a recruitment process that is open, honest and fair. All job applicants will be treated fairly and our recruitment decisions will only be based on objective criteria such as the individual's skills, qualifications, experience and other competencies relevant to the job.We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.To be successful in this role, you have:
- MBO/HBO or equivalent level of education.
- min 1 year of working experience; experience in Holiday Inn Express hotels is an advantage.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proactive, adaptable and independent.
- Diplomatic, respectful and supportive of company policies.
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritize and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Dutch.