Senior Paid Search Specialist - France
We’re looking for an expert Paid Search marketer to support with everything from bid strategies to optimization and stakeholder management. Does our search end with you?
Our story (the bitesize version)
From perfect pizzas to superb salads, food-lovers can order from over 200,000 restaurants with us. Having expanded as Just Eat Takeaway.com, we take millions of orders across 24 countries every day.
World-class marketing is a vital part of our continued growth and success. From brand experts to sponsorship specialists, our talented teams deliver the very best.
All about the role
As our Senior SEA Specialist, you bring expert knowledge of search campaigns and performance optimisation to the table. You’ll be responsible for setting up and optimising feed-based campaigns that attract customers and stay up-to-date on everything from products to pricing!
Developing bid strategies is another key responsibility. Working with SA360 Bid Management, you ensure maximum exposure for your budget – whether that’s via CPA, ROAS or another method.
In this wide-ranging role, you’re also responsible for:
- Assessing and adopting new SEA features to help us serve up the best strategy possible
- Working closely with internal & external stakeholders and mentoring Junior team members
- Consistently setting up tests for ads and landing pages to find areas of improvement
- Identifying growth opportunities, monitoring performance & ensuring efficiency
- Focusing on automation and optimisation of all SEA-related tasks and processes
- Collaborating with other Senior Specialists to improve the overall strategy for optimisation and taking ownership of long-term projects
- Locating key insights on what does and doesn’t work, using Google Analytics
Can you deliver…
Ready to join our team of SEA experts? Here is what we need from you:
- 4+ years’ experience in search engine advertising
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or similar
- Expert knowledge of Google Ads, SA360 and Google Analytics
- Experience with feed-based campaigns
- A proactive, hands-on and innovative approach to your job
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to mentor junior colleagues
- Fluent English (written & spoken) and preferably French
Here is our offer
Like the perfect food pairing, your expertise and these great rewards belong together:
- Competitive salary
- A wide-ranging Paid Search marketing role with an international impact
- Fantastic team & company events
- 26 days of holiday per year
- A vibrant & creative work environment at our office in Amsterdam
- Competitive pension plan
- Budget for internal & external training and conferences
- Additional perks
Ready to be our next Senior SEA Specialist? Click Apply Now and send us your CV!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden