being part of a team that helps Rabobank clients to be financially healthy and helps Rabobank being ahead of market developments in a rapidly changing world?
Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Thanks to an agreement with the UN World Food Programme, we facilitate more purchasing of agricultural products from small farmers in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia. We aim to expand this platform to include one and a half million farmers in 25 countries by 2030.
- The Broad Welfare Indicator, developed by RaboResearch and the University of Utrecht, which measures how the local community is doing and creates an ongoing dialogue between Rabobank and regional stakeholders.
- The Data4Food program, which sources and combines data across the global F&A chain to develop new services for our clients.
You will be part of team Cylon. A newly formed team that is setting the pace for AI developments in the Distribution Domain of the Rabobank. Together with other data scientists, architect, data engineer and data translator you will be tasked with setting up new use cases that serve the bank and/or our customers. We support both IT-processes of other teams AND develop new products that improve the life of our customers.
The job – Making a difference
As a Senior Data Scientist you will work on one or two use cases at the same time. You have daily contact with the rest of the team and help each other improve and accelerate on our use cases. You can successfully and, if necessary, independently run a data science use case.
- You enjoy collaborating with other data scientists and helping them improve.
- +5 years of work experience in the data science field.
- You have a strong (educational) background in mathematics/statistics.
- You are proactive and can take ownership of the entire duration of development; from ideation to realisation.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills at technical and business level
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Experience with both supervised and unsupervised ML algorithms, including Neural Networks (experience with PyTorch is preferable, but no must).
- We mostly work with text and numerical data.
- You have experience building models in a solid software engineering/DevOps-way. Having built pipelines to production (full-stack) is a big plus.
- You have strong Python skills and have preferable worked with AzureML or other cloud-solutions before. Pyspark experience is a plus.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth and development, and investing in an environment where you can keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate.
In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36 hour working week), you can expect:
- A gross monthly salary between €3600 and €5982 based on 40hrs week, depending on your experience and Seniority.
- A guarantee (13) thirteenth month and holiday pay 8%.
- An Employee Benefit Budget of 9% or10% of your gross monthly salary. You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, or making extra pension contributions.
- Flexible working times and location-independent working.
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport. Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a home/work travel allowance.
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%.
- A personal development Budget
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Data Scientist and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy.
Good to know:
- Jonathan Moreno Gonzalez, recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Jonathan.Moreno.Gonzalez@rabobank.nl
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are.
- Acquisition further to this vacancy is not appreciated
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.600,- tot € 5.982,-