Process Coordinator Vendor Management (Data / Schrems)
with your ability to accurately and consistently coordinate activities Rabobank, you can assist with implementing the changes needed due to the introduction of new personal data privacy regulations for suppliers. As a Process Coordinator, you can make the difference by assisting Rabobank in its goal to ever increase the protection of private data of their employees and clients.
Making a difference
- Coordinate gathering of required information together with Vendor Managers and contract owners across the organisation.
- Challenge and ask questions in order to verify results.
- Complete the relevant registers accurately with verified information.
- Coordinate the actions requiring completion by various stakeholders.
- Report on the progress of the completion.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Cooperation and communicating clearly across a wide variety of stakeholders is a core function of this position. Together with clear communication and a structured approach alongside the vendor managers, contract owners and other privacy and legal experts this position supports the goal of ever improved data privacy.
Naturally you have high level communication skills, you show good analytic skills and you have the ability to include this in a clear complete review. Quality is key for you. You fit in an agile and changing environment and adapt easily. Furthermore you like to collaborate and bring and receiving feedback is welcome to you. Especially these qualities makes you to be a good Process Coordinator Vendor Management and definitely in combination with:
- 5-10 years working experience with minimum BA level
- Communicate accurately in verbal and written Dutch and English (need to support the EU branches as well)
- Structured and process oriented way of working
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to challenge and ask questions in order to verify results
- Able to carry out duties with limited supervision
- Affinity with Vendor Management, Data and Privacy topics
- Microsoft Excel
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Yearly we invest heavily in the Dutch voluntary sector. We support 1.250 organisations for sports and culture, which are a second home for many people.
- In a project with Humanitas we help people with financial problems, struggling to organise their home finances.
- Together with Refugee Work Netherlands we help 1.500 refugees to find a suitable job.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between € 3.769,74 - € 5.384,14;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- Reimbursement for commuting costs when you travel by public transport, car or motorbike;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Process Coordinator Vendor Management and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- This is a fixed term contract, target end date is 31-12-2022.
- Applications are open until 25 August 2021. Apply via the “Apply now” button.
- Due to the summer holiday season there could be a delay in the recruitment process.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Sandor Welfing, Projectmanager Procurment Excellence on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Irene Compen, Recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via email@example.com.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.769,- tot € 5.384,-