Customer Intelligence Lead
Are you a skilled and experienced analyst with a passion for deriving insights and understanding customer behaviour? Looking for a role with global scope and leadership opportunities? Then keep reading…
Every day, we serve food lovers from Amsterdam to Auckland. Having expanded as Just Eat Takeaway.com, we’re now active in 24 countries and 5 continents.
With over 60 million users worldwide, understanding the behaviour of our customers and building their loyalty is vital to our success.
All about the role
As our Customer Intelligence Lead, you will manage projects and conduct business-critical analyses and insights to support our Global Retention Marketing department. Managing the new Customer Intelligence team within this setup, you’re able to help members to uncover insights through advanced analytics and develop opportunities to grow customer lifetime value.
You will support the team in conducting rapid and small-scale testing to validate their findings and help them build business cases for implementation. By managing their projects, you will help them to deploy initiatives across marketing functions.
In this varied role, we’re also counting on you to:
- Lead in-depth analysis on complex topics like customer churn and work with stakeholders to understand customer behaviour & uncover opportunities for customer growth
- Oversee and advise on the cost-effectiveness of the company’s spend on marketing vouchers
- Work with other teams like CRM, Customer Activation and Performance Marketing to roll out lifecycle engagement initiatives
- Constantly generate ideas and test your hypotheses
- Monitor the effectiveness of your growth initiatives
- Develop statistical models, reports & tools on top of our Amazon Redshift data warehouse – using languages like SQL, Python or R
- Facilitate the teams setting up and analysing A/B tests, using statistical best practices and evaluate incrementality from campaigns
Can you deliver…
Here are the skills and experience we need from you:
- 6+ years’ experience in Marketing Intelligence and customer analytics
- Preferably an MSc in Econometrics, Mathematics, Statistics or another field with a strong emphasis on advanced quantitative analysis
- Strong statistical reasoning skills, knowledge of how to design effective experiments & a quantitative intuition for interpreting user experience data
- Able to do in-depth analyses yourself, like customer lifetime value, cohort analysis, customer segmentation, customer churn modelling & teach others to do so effectively
- A passion for sharing knowledge and helping to develop people
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, good knowledge of R/ Python and experience with visualization tools like Tableau or PowerBI
- Essential knowledge about all owned and paid digital channels
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify real obstacles and find viable solutions
- Perfect English language skills (written and spoken). Dutch and/or German is an advantage
Here is our offer
When you join us at Just Eat Takeaway.com, these great rewards are on the menu:
- Competitive salary
- A fast-paced global Customer Intelligence role
- Fantastic company and team events
- A dynamic, friendly workplace in the heart of Amsterdam (when you’re in the office)
- A pension plan in which we pay 60%
- Budget for internal & external training and conferences
- Working from home allowance and a budget for ordering lunches
Are you our next Customer Intelligence Lead? Click Apply Now and send us your CV!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden