Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing at a staggering pace in terms of revenue, customers, people, and complexity.
Reporting to the EMEA Partner Success Leader, this role is responsible for the all-inclusive strategy for and has day to day responsibility for all partner sales and co-selling with the AWS field sales teams. This individual will need to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders, sales teams, and partner sales and technical teams, be results driven with experience in sales, channel, or business development in infrastructure or cloud services. The successful candidate must have demonstrated leadership qualities, and will draw upon experience in sales, relationship building, and both direct and matrix operating structures. The individual must have deep experience in supporting a constantly evolving channel and alliances team, being the local presence of the business, and delivering against targets.
· Manage a partner sales target delivered through a broad set of AWS Partner Network (APN) Consulting and Technology Partners within Benelux
· Lead a team of partner success managers that are responsible for the overall success of APN partners selling with the AWS field teams.
· Represent AWS as the Head of Channel and Alliances for Benelux and participate in industry and partner events to deliver thought leadership on how AWS partners.
· Own the development and execution of the all-inclusive partner strategy across SI, MSP, VAR, and ISV for , including the annual planning cycle.
· As the voice of the AWS field, engage with AWS partner management and partner core team leaders to support the recruitment and build of partner capability within the .
· Manage and develop multiple senior sales and technical relationships across a wide range of top partners within and establish the partner success team as the single point of contact for selling with AWS.
· Drive efficiencies and operational improvements across the partner success function and be an active voice for change and improvement to the partner core teams.
· Manage the operational cadence of business reviews (MBR, QBR) with the sales leadership across Benelux
· Significant experience covering Benelux/EMEA markets
· Significant experience in sales/channel/business development
· Experience building and leading teams and have worked in matrix operating structures
· Demonstrated track record of success with sales/channel teams
· Strong verbal & written communication skills with senior leaders
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive goals to completion
· MBA/Technical Undergraduate/Master’s Degree
· Experience and familiarity with the AWS platform, products, solutions and capabilities
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.