In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Join an exciting Portfolio team leading projects across Philips Services and Solutions Delivery organization. Become part of the team delivering a large scope of transformation programs with global impact, across all Philips process domains (Idea to Market, Market to Order and Order to Cash). The scope of this role will be leading a cross functional team for the "Project Iron" which will focus on install base and service parts related processes on a global scale.
You are a part of:
The Services and Solutions Transformation Office, a team bringing together all service/solution related projects under a coordinated portfolio. You will join a team of PMO Managers, Project Managers and Program Managers each responsible for the delivery of defined scope within the portfolio. Key elements of the portfolio include software operations, customer self-service, catalog management, configure/price/quote, workforce management, service mobility, case/work-order management and knowledge management. Scope includes resources in multiple functions including Quality & Regulatory, Corporate Sustainability, R&D, Marketing, Business Process, IT, Philips University and Compliance. You will be joining a highly motived, experienced and dedicated global team; frequently working with different countries, cultures and time zones.
If you want to apply, please share:
You are responsible for:
- Creating and managing a new team which will design, build and test End2End capabilities to deliver quality, compliance and efficiency in our services parts and install base processes
- Working closely with our markets, businesses, supporting functions and our Services team to develop and deploy new processes
- Managing complex dependencies across a range of dependent and related projects within our Service Transformation Portfolio and in the wider Philips organization
- Translating leadership direction into a program charter and subsequently into project charters and comprehensive plans
- Leading the program team to deliver on project and program objectives
- Working with suppliers, related teams and supporting functions to resource projects for success
- Following set standard project methodologies to ensure delivery of a complete package considering all Philips Excellence elements (processes/systems, people, capabilities/learning, performance and structure)