Can you imagine that your insights and analyses shape the future of key Cyber Security and Risk Management Tooling. And that these developments are foundational for the Rabobank CIOO domain to efficiently and effectively stay in control of their key risks? If you can imagine that you know that you can make a real difference as our new Business Analyst Channel Management.
The Business Analyst is primarily the linking pin between the business stakeholders and the agile self-organising team. He/she works with business stakeholders to understand their business processes and to identify and understand their needs and/or the needs of the customer they represent. He/she has a good understanding of the system(s) they work on and works with other team members to devise solutions that will add value to the business stakeholders.
The Business Analyst collaborates with the other members of a team that is responsible for changing and running bank activities. Together with the team the Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring changes are built, tested and deployed and documentation maintained. The BA captures requirements (in use cases/stories/features) that deliver real business value to (customers represented by) stakeholders. He/she is capable and willing to take over the basic activities of other team members if necessary (primarily testing and support) and refines the product backlog and supports the product owner (Teamlead) in fulfilling her tasks.
With each other.
Working together is the way we work. Our FLR Office team joins forces to enable First Line Risk to provide an integrated view of the extent to which Rabobank has control over its IT Risks, Business Continuity and Information Security in a future-proof manner. With you as Business Analyst, the team consists of 20 different colleagues, including Risk & Strategy Security Officers, Program Managers, Project Managers, Project Management Support and Business Support employees.
FLR Office is the “saté skewer” through the services of First Line Risk. FLR Office drives the development and execution of the future vision of First Line Risk for integrated risk management. The expertise within FLR Office enables the other departments of First Line Risk to carry out their risk management responsibilities in an innovative way.
With your talents
It is logical that customer focus, innovative capacity, change power and persuasiveness are indispensable for this position. In addition, it is important that you recognize everything on the checklist below:
• Minimum HBO working and thinking level
• Knowledge and experience of Azur Devops.Ms Office, PowerPlatForm
• Knowledge of IT Security and IT Risk Management solutions in a banking context
• Experience in a consultant role for senior level stakeholders
• Extensive knowledge of business analysis methods and architecture methods used
• Flexibility, a positive critical attitude and a strong analytical mind
• Good oral and written communication skills in both Dutch and English language
You already knew that Rabobank is a financial service provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. Do you also know that we are working together on a better world? We do this in 101 ways such as:
Are you ready to become a better version of yourself? We are happy to help you by focusing on your development and investing in an environment in which you continue to learn. We give you the space to innovate and do business. In this way we offer you plenty of growth opportunities and help you exceed your expectations and do the right thing extremely well, so that you can grow as a professional. In addition, you can also count on us (based on a 32-hour working week):
• a gross monthly salary in FG 9, min € 3351 - max € 4785 based on 32 hours and depending on your experience and match with the job.
• a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
• an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly income). How you use this budget is up to you. Consider, for example, buying extra vacation days, an extra deposit in your pension or even having this budget paid out monthly;
• flexibility in working hours and location-independent working;
• a pension scheme to which you only contribute 3.5%.
Are you a match with this profile? Our new colleague who wants to strengthen Rabobank as a Business Analyst and thus make a difference for yourself, our customers and society? We would like to receive your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Nice to know:
• The vacancy remains open until we have found the right candidate
• If you have any questions about the content of the vacancy, you can contact Wided van Leeuwen-Neddaoui, Manager Channel Management team via 06-533 57 317 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Richard Gerestein, senior recruiter, is happy to answer questions about the application procedure via email@example.com
• Screening is part of the application procedure. Based on the screening procedures that apply within Rabobank, we test whether new employees are sufficiently reliable to perform work at Rabobank.
• Everyone is different, and it is precisely the differences in people that help us to be an even better bank. That is why we are curious about who you are!