Supply Chain Lead Medical Devices
You will cover a key leadership position accountable for the development and execution of the local End-to-End Supply Chain strategy and activities across all areas of demand planning, asset management, customer collaboration, warehousing, customer service, ... You will be part of the journey aimed to build and deploy the regional Supply Chain capabilities across different countries, business model and cultures.
You will work in a highly dynamic and international environment and uphold multiple connections within and outside the country and across different levels of management with high exposure. With your deep expertise in the End-to-End supply chain, you will lead and coordinate cross-functional initiatives to improve our overall Customer Experience to support the overall growth intentions in both top and bottom line for The Netherlands.
You will be a core member of the Dutch Commercial Leadership Board and act as the single point of contact for the whole Supply Chain and be part of the Mid-Sized Markets Cluster SC Leadership Team. You will report directly into the Supply Chain Director for the Cluster. You will lead a team of Supply Chain professionals with both solid and dotted reporting line.
- Develop and execute a fully integrated Supply Chain Strategy, which supports the EMEA Strategic Plan and local Business Goals, in alignment with the 3 franchises: Ethicon, CSS, DePuy Synthes.
- Ensure solid partnership and end-to-end collaboration with key stakeholders: commercial, finance, marketing and local and regional supply chain organizations (Plan, Make, Source, Deliver, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Product Management, and Franchise Value Stream)
- Integrate the voice of customer into our supply chain organization and drive our Customer Experience agenda at all levels, including initiatives in the Customer Service and Distribution area
- Facilitate the monthly country S&OP process, ensuring that events & market intelligence are correctly captured and handed over to the Regional/Global planning teams to ensure right product availability
- Drive the Asset Management agenda, to balance loaner and consignment stocks, maximize ROI for Capex investments, assure compliant cycle counts and deliver highest surgery support levels whilst observing inventory levels
- Initiate and lead large-scale cross functional initiatives in support of the local business strategies aimed at strengthening our supply chain as a trusted business partner
- Own the talent development agenda and create a strong pipeline of leaders working across functions and sectors
- Monitor and communicate Supply Chain performance goals (i.e. service levels, inventory, costs, projects, etc.) and initiate corrective action and improvement projects as required
Qualifications and key competencies
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a complex Supply Chain environment and a proven leadership track record in at least 2 of the following functional areas: manufacturing, planning, distribution or customer service
- Experience in Healthcare / Medical Devices is desirable
- Sound understanding of the linkages in the E2E supply chain from the initial customer demand down to the on-time delivery at the customer’s location (APICS & SCOR certification as a plus)
- Proven track record of challenging the “status-quo” and driving for “best-in-class”, visualizing potential opportunities and implementing rapid actions that drive value
- Driving end-to-end business improvements with measurable results: financial, quality and cycle time
- Demonstrated results of working in a fast-paced, team oriented, customer focused environment that focusses on diversity & inclusion
- Business fluency in English is a must, with Dutch/French and advantage. Other languages a plus
- Leading and developing high performing teams and successfully manage in a matrix organization
Department & Location:
- Medical Devices Supply Chain EMEA, based in Amersfoort
- Director, Medical Devices Supply Chain EMEA, Mid-Sized Markets Cluster
Johnson & Johnson Medical BV (7260)Job Function
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist