Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Are you motivated by the opportunity to work for Galileo? Galileo is Europe’s own global satellite system and currently consists of a constellation of 22 satellites. It is capable of providing a highly accurate, guaranteed global positioning service under civilian control. The system is still under development and has recently entered the Exploitation Phase.
To strengthen our on-site team at ESTEC, we are looking for an Galileo System AIV engineer. You will play a key role in developing a mission-critical systems for one of the most prestigious space programmes.
Your day-to-day activities
Provide support the Navigation Directorate and especially the Galileo System Unit, including:
• Support the definition of the CLA System Functional test program that shall verify end-to-
end security functions from service facilities (such as the GSF) to end-user
• Support the definition of the CLA System Functional specification (Test Plan, Test Cases
and Test Procedures) to demonstrate that the System is behaving as expected in a
realistic operational setting.
• Support the definition of the test Plan that describes the System end-to-end test
scenarios and presents the approach for System Requirements Verification and Validation.
• Support preparation for the test execution
• Support Test Report Preparation
Things you need to be successful
• Hold a passport of one of the EU countries
• University degree (MSc minimum) in Aerospace Engineering or equivalent, as well as experience in these fields.
• Specific knowledge in the safety engineering.
• Knowledge of space and ground systems architecture.
• Candidates must be eligible for security clearance from their national security
** A EU Personal Security Clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL and above is part of the selection procedure.
A permanent position and the opportunity to become a shareholder and thus share in our successes. Therefore, working at CGI is rewarded twice. Follow the right training courses via our CGI Academy, because your personal development is important to us and our priority. A place in our close-knit community where together we bear the responsibility of projects and exceed customer expectations. A role in our CGI story.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.