Do you have analytical experience in the Compensation & Benefits work field? Ready for the next step? This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team where you will have the ability to influence the strategy of the combined Just Eat Takeaway Reward Team.
Our story (the bitesize version):
Since our first order back in 2000, we’ve grown from an attic start-up to become a food delivery powerhouse. As Just Eat Takeaway, we serve millions of dishes every day with brands across 24 countries.
The key ingredient in our success is people. From our innovative tech teams to marketing experts and Reward specialists, we’re always looking to attract the best global talent.
All about the role:
Working alongside the total reward team and wider people team, reporting to the Total Reward Manager, the Senior Benefits Analyst will have responsibility for building and maintaining Just Eat Takeaways global benefits program. Giving subject matter expert advice on strategic approaches to a global offering.
Your Profile & Experience
- Working with our consulting partners to help build a comprehensive global matrix of current local benefits.
- Working with local market people teams to promote and facilitate ongoing improvement and compliance changes in markets.
- Working with key stakeholders and the lead benefits manager to develop, communicate and deliver our global benefits plan.
- Supervise and coordinate work activities of third-party vendors relating to insurance, pension and wellness topics
- Assist with the development and implementation of global benefits policies.
- Build a framework to ensure local people operations teams fulfil all reporting requirements of relevant government rules and regulations
- Work with key stakeholders in the people leadership team on associated reward and benefits projects
- Work with or internal comms and branding team to ensure visibility of global benefits
- Involvement in global tender and implementation of any global benefit related third party services
- Experience of benefits realisation in complex business change environments such as identifying and realising benefits in a programme
- Experience managing relationships with global vendors
- Identifying and measuring employee benefits and value
- 5+ years of direct, relevant experience in compensation and/or benefits, design, and/or consulting
- Global compensation and/or benefits experience essential
- Understanding of European (outside of the UK) retirement savings plans
- Exceptional analytical, mathematical and Excel skills (Vlookup, Pivot table, Formulas)
What we offer
Like the perfect food pairing, your skills and these great rewards belong together:
Variety in your work within a young, dynamic and international team and an informal atmosphere
A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional
Responsibility with great opportunity to learn and take ownership
Competitive salary and paid travel costs
Monthly lunch allowance
Full-time basis with 26 holiday days a year
Interested in this role? Apply today!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden