Working at a science-driven company is your dream. You have at least two years of experience working as a production or material planner and want to work in an exciting environment. If you can start a new job at short notice and speak English fluently, Manpower has found your perfect match at DSM. You will have a wide variety of responsibilities and earn a gross salary up to ?23.47 per hour. Interested in all of your tasks and the benefits you can expect in return? Keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a planner for DSM in Delft.
As a planner you will be participating in DSM's DFS S&OP process. This includes participating in monthly operational review meetings and providing information for supply review meetings. You will also be responsible for the following tasks:
What's in it for you?
- Executing supplying plant switch from planning perspective
- Replenishing BulkSet products and planning trade materials based on network supply requirements
- Supporting EMA planners through inventory management, SAP corrections, shelf-life review and more
- Ensuring a smooth operation by working closely with fellow (demand) planners, plant schedulers, and customer service
- Implementing network optimisation projects alongside the planning manager
- Gross salary between ?19.55 and ?23.47 per hour
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to online learning platform Manpower Academy
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract
- A job for a longer period of time
Over de werkgever
Your new employer is DSM in Delft, a science-driven company that focuses on health, nutrition and sustainable living. DSM's goal is to create a brighter future for its customers, employees, shareholders and society through their products and solutions. The scientific approach that DSM uses provides commercially attractive responses to the world's greatest challenges, such as feeding all of the world's inhabitants and tackling climate change.
We would like to tell you more about DSM in a personal conversation.
The working hours in this full-time position during regular office hours.
Preferably, you have experience with OMP and possess excellent communication skills. Living in or near Delft, Berkel en Rodenrijs, the Hague or Rotterdam is a bonus, but not mandatory.
- At least two years of experience as a (production) planner, material planner or similar
- Fluent in English (due to communication with colleagues) and preferably fluent in Dutch
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- No holidays planned in August 2021, due to training
If you meet the requirements mentioned above and you are interested in the position, please apply! Manpower will contact you within two working days to discuss your application.