Freelance Junior Designer Amsterdam
Are you available to start right away for the next 3+ months and do you have experience in a designer role for a fashion brand? This international fashion & lifestyle brand is looking for a Freelance Junior Designer to provide all-round support to the Senior Designers of the womenswear team. Please note, the deadline to apply is July 21st at 9:00.
To be a successful Freelance Junior Designer at this organization, you need to have a good understanding of the latest trends and the ability to translate these into a commercial product.
- Creating and coloring up CADs, creating trim CAD artworks;
- Creating technical artwork pages for placement graphics and fabric developments;
- Creating technical artwork pages for engineered prints;
- Uploading and updating sketches/tech packs to PLM system;
- Creating and updating digital color cards;
- Creating Tech Packs for launching styles;
- Updating Tech packs throughout the season from first launches, through protos and SMS/production stage;
- Photoshopping style out/inspiration images after internal photoshoots;
- Assisting the team with general office tasks, pinning boards, steaming samples etc;
- Creating line ups and other presentation materials.
Requirements & Skills:
- Experience in a similar role;
- Experience in using the Adobe Creative Cloud including Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Preferred technical knowledge of graphic print application techniques (embroideries, print types);
- Team player that enjoys achieving goals as a team;
- Highly organized, ability to work fast but paying close attention to details.
What you can expect from our client:
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through their very own University;
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon the return to the office.
Over de werkgever
The European head office of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.
Wat wij bieden
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information feel free to call us at 020-5738383.
Please note that we agreed with our clients