Director - Payroll Operations
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
Provide leadership and strategic direction for all aspects of the Payroll Operations functions for all countries in Europe and Asia that we have operations. Manage a Payroll Operations team of 20+ FTE, including 2 Senior Managers as your direct reports. Ensure payroll is processed timely, in compliance and accordance with all local requirements.
- Providing leadership and strategic direction to associates in the payroll teams.
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll for all company associates.
- Manage third party service providers to improve efficiencies and accuracies.
- Provide clear and concise communication to the organization
- Manage, forecast and control the budget for all areas of responsibility.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal departments and customers.
- Partner with North American offices to ensure expat, stock grants and other compensation is handled properly from a tax and expense standpoint.
- Consult with outside consulting firms to ensure practices are consistent with individual country laws.
- Strong knowledge of payroll processing.
- Accounting experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Willingness to learn and improve the current process.
- Provide leadership and guidance to all associates within the organization.
- Develop high performing Associates for expanded roles.
- Assist Treasury in cash forecasting and internal leveraging.
- Control multiple projects and comply with aggressive deadlines.
- Develop performance guidelines, prepare and deliver evaluations and address performance issues.
- Ten plus years of consistent career growth in Accounting / Finance.
- Min of 5 years experience in a Sr manager or director level (payroll) position, having gained a high level of functional knowledge, knowledge of international and industry standards
- Master’s degree, CPA and/or certification a plus.
- Experience with US GAAP Accounting.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets financial reports and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquires or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or board of directors.
- Ability to collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions working independently towards results, grasps details, devises new methods and new conditions using a high degree of initiative on very complex assignments.
- Has a sense of urgency to complete tasks and follow through to end results.
- Leadership and mentoring skills.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden