CRM Marketing Specialist iGaming
De Wet Kansspelen op afstand (KOA) (Remote Gaming Act) has come into force in April 2021, as of when the online gambling market will open up for business and we will be able to offer sports betting, live sports betting, and casino. A fantastic challenge with ambitious growth targets! Nederlandse Loterij is an ambitious and enterprising organisation that aims to position itself as the leading online gambling company in the market.
As CRM Marketing Specialist, your challenge is to optimise TOTO’s customer journeys down to the last detail. You are responsible for executing campaigns and implementing customer optimisations. You work in a multidisciplinary customer team for TOTO's sports betting and casino services, as well as with other departments such as Business Intelligence, Data Management, Responsible Gaming, and Customer Service. In addition, you and the other CRM marketing specialists will hold a daily meeting where you can share knowledge and build professional competence in your respective fields.
As TOTO CRM Marketing Specialist, you are responsible for:
- Developing sports betting and casino customer journeys for our TOTO players;
- Using customer insights to determine what optimisations in the customer journeys should be implemented for content, optimal user experience and other communication materials for our players;
- Optimising internal processes to provide better, more efficient, or more customer-friendly services to customers;
- Optimising all service communication to players through the TOTO online environment;
- Working closely in an agile multidisciplinary team, where you write your user stories on your own and subsequently refine them with the other team members into the best deliverable for your customers.
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
- An attractive annual salary between €52.480,- and €76.100,- gross;
- You might be eligible for the 30% rule. This makes it possible to provide you with 30% of your wage tax-free. This facility is known as the 30%-facility. and is granted or denied by the Belastingdienst. You can check their website to see if you qualify;
- Good fringe benefits, including a bonus scheme, 13 days in lieu, plus 27.5 vacation leave days based on full-time employment. This is excluding public holidays;
- One-year contract with prospect of permanent employment;
- Laptop and mobile phone;
- Unlimited use of company gym and personal trainer!
- Great atmosphere!
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field;
- 3 years of relevant work experience in the iGaming industry;
- Knowledge of CRM tooling, Google Analytics and other data tools;
- Data-driven and customer-centric;
- Teamwork mindset and good stakeholder management skills;
- Analytical, accurate, disciplined, and proactive;
- Experience working with Agile is an advantage.