Our SEM Specialist will be experienced in Google & Bing ads, SEO, Social and Paid Social, preferably within the SMB market. If you do not tick all these boxes don’t worry, we will help you along the way, but it is important you have experience with some online marketing.
As our SEM Specialist you will:
● Help SMBs define their performance based paid & organic marketing strategies
● Help your clients maximize qualified traffic to their sites
● Maximize the use of analytics and insights to drive online KPIs
● Ability to create and analysis an on-site and off-site SEO audits
● Ability to conduct and deliver local keyword strategy recommendations
● Eventually have the confidence to share your knowledge and train our existing German campaign managers on all things SEO & Paid online marketing
● Work with the product team to highlight risks and opportunities to improve our product offerings
● Work with our content managers to help them understand how to deliver content that is better optimised
● Analyse and report on paid organic marketing activity, customer & sales impacts & ROI
● Analyse and deliver your reports to management on the overall performance of SEO campaigns
The company is a rapidly growing digital marketing business headquartered out of Amsterdam, with global offices abroad. Their mission is to help small and medium businesses grow through our robust digital marketing solutions which include websites, e-commerce, online advertising, and more. With over 700k digital solutions delivered and over 1M leads generated through our digital advertising campaigns, we are the global leader in providing digital marketing services to SMBs and enterprises.
We are growing our SEO & SEA teams to better support our customers, and so we are looking to hire an SEO & SEA hybrid specialist for our German and Austrian Markets, a Search Engine Marketing Specialist.
With your knowledge of SEO & SEA you will work on SEO, Google, Bing and Social paid campaigns and solutions. You will help and work directly with some of our small business clients to improve their online presence and revenue through these channels.
● Professional experience & interest in SEO/SEA for at least 2 years
● Native or near native German language skills and a strong command of English (Written and Spoken). The campaigns you work on will be German, but internal communication will be English.
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
● Strong analytical skills , excellent with excel and other reporting / analytical tools
● Ability to create professional reports in PowerPoint and present findings to important partners and internal senior management
● Experience with SalesForce, Jira and confluence is a plus
● Strong communication and presentation skills. You should be confident and able to train groups of several campaign managers
● You know your way around Google AdWords and have set up some PPC campaigns in the past
● Bonus points if you are Google Ads certified
● You have worked with some of the following SEO tools; Raven Tools, SEMRush, Moz, ahrefs, Majestic
● Bonus points if you have worked with SEranking
● You already know how to use Screaming frog, Google Analytics and Search Console