Fancy the task of supercharging our SEO strategy? Think you can decipher the data and perfect our projects? Enjoy being part of an ambitious, cutting-edge team in our HQ inAmsterdam? Then you could be the SEO Specialist we’re looking for…
Our story (the bitesize version)
We’ve grown from an attic start-up to become Just Eat Takeaway, a global food delivery powerhouse. With customers across 24 countries, we take millions of orders every day from Amsterdam to Auckland!
Our SEO specialists are the experts at increasing our organic visibility, using a wide range of strategies. It’s your job to help us grow even further.
What you’ll do as our SEO Specialist
Being part of the SEO team is a varied role packed with exciting challenges. Data skills are a key part of the job. That means analysing organic search performance, reporting on the statistics you’ve collected and using that data to optimise content marketing and other creative projects.
- Report, monitor and interpret the data that our platform is generating and make data-driven decisions on it;
- You’ll be the first point of contact for Frontend, Brand marketing, Search and other departments requesting landing pages;
- You’ll A/B test new features and help improve the engagement metrics on our landing pages;
- Able to verify codes on errors and make sure crawlability is safeguarded;
- Find new keyword verticals to conquer in order to expand our visibility;
- Able to shift gears between partner agencies and internal parties;
- Being creative with linkbuilding campaigns in order to get the best links in the field;
- Constant monitoring of new developments within the SEO realm
Are you the SEO expert that we’re looking for?
So, you’ve got the SEO skills to help us rule the rankings. But doesoursearch end with you? Here are a few extra things we’re looking for…
- 3+ years experience in e-commerce SEO roles
- Fluent in English (spoken & written)
- Fluent in Polish
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar
- Strong analytical approach of thinking and solving problems
- Able to work in a team but also self-managed
- Experience with Google scripts is a huge plus
- Agency background is a plus
What do we offer?
Want to make the move? We’re offering a competitive salary and relocation support for this position. There are also perks like yearly events, ping pong, and Friday after-work drinks in the office.
- The freedom to go where no one in our company has gone before
- Possibilities to strengthen your skills and grow in the role
- Working with cutting edge SEO tooling
- Work in a fast-growing company
- Being part of a new, young, professional and international team
- Travel costs 1st class public transportation
- 26 holidays a year on a full-time basis
- Pension plan 60% paid by Just Eat Takeaway
- An office location within the heart of Amsterdam
- Relocation package
- Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences
- Awesome team events!
If you’re interested in shaping SEO strategy for a pioneering food delivery company, then click the button to send us your motivational letter and CV.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden