The Vegetarian Butcher is looking for a
LOCATION: Breda, The Netherlands
Meat to please you! At the Vegetarian Butcher we’re looking for new ‘meat on the block’ to join us in the biggest food revolution of all times.
Ten years ago on October 4th (world animal day) Jaap Korteweg, 9th generation farmer and meat lover, founded The Vegetarian Butcher. Together with a devoted team of chefs and scientists he created innovate and sustainable meat successors directly from beans and legumes. Great tasting meat products, perfect i-meat-ations in flavor, texture and juiciness, but without the use of the animal.
This was the start of our mission to become the biggest butcher in the world, by making plant-based meat the new standard. We try to make our mission a reality Through Craftmanship, Human Connections, Entrepreneurship, Rebelliousness, Humour, Passion, Optimism, Sustainability and Pioneering. When Unilever acquired the company end of 2018 they joined in on this mission and committed to accelerate the biggest food revolution of all time. Since the acquisition of the TVB by Unilever, the company is scaling up fast. In this journey at exponential pace we are looking for a senior Product Developer who has the passion to change the world!
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ‘CHOP’ TO BE DONE
As a Supply Planner, you will be mainly responsible for creating an optimal planning for two of our production lines, maintaining contact with internal and external customers, participating in and leading various improvement programmes and replacing and supporting the material planner.
- Realising an optimal production plan for the short and medium term (1 year) for two of our production lines, whereby the production resources are used as efficiently as possible and products can be delivered on time.
- Maintaining good contacts with the various countries. Proactively informing customers about (abnormal) deliveries and delivery times (customer service role). You will be responsible for maintaining the correct stocks in all countries to which we deliver our products. This also means preventing/resolving service issues.
- Preparing periodic reports.
- Contributing to and leading (improvement) projects regarding the supply chain.
- Implementing and pulling the WCM programme at the Planning department.
- Determine and improve the optimal production strategy. Calculating optimal run lengths, making a proposal for the production strategy and optimising this in cooperation with various internal stakeholders, so that an optimal production strategy can be achieved.
- Optimising these in cooperation with various internal stakeholders, in order to achieve optimum deployment of production resources and optimal delivery to our customers. Actively participating in the continuous optimisation of the production strategy (shortening of conversion times, reducing stocks, increasing customer service).
- Developing and implementing (sub)projects for your own area of focus.
- Continuously playing an active role in identifying poorly performing processes and making and implementing proposals for improvement.
- Translating the needs of internal and external customers into the process.
- Replacing and supporting the material planner. This means, among other things, monitoring whether materials are delivered on time and in the right quantities, and making adjustments if necessary, maintaining contact with suppliers and with various parties within Unilever in this regard, and working with our SAP system.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A BUTCHER
- HBO or WO work and thinking level
- A strong drive to continuously improve
- Clear insight into the supply chain process
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer knowledge and experience (MS Office, SAP)
- Result-oriented and pragmatic attitude
- Stress resistant
- Careful and accurate execution of tasks
- A strongly developed sense of responsibility
- Fluent in the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing
- Analytical ability
- Enterprising behaviour
- Practical creativity
- Team commitment
EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE?
To apply, you must do so online. Please do not forget to upload your CV and a motivation letter. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly after the closing date to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
Please note this is a Direct Search led by Unilever. Applications from agencies will not be accepted, nor will fees be paid for unsolicited CVs.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
Parttime - Fultime