Product Manager Cardiology Informatics - Clinics
Product Manager - Clinics
In this role, you have the opportunity to
With a large installed Base of Cardiology Informatics systems worldwide and new IT solutions on the Roadmap for Cardiology Informatics Clinics, a Product Manager is required to take full ownership of Clinics and define next generation solutions alongside the Product Management Team as well as connectivity to external systems, and serviceability.
You are responsible for
- Upstream marketing activities for the products / solutions, including definition of the strategy and its enablers as well as its alignment with key markets globally.
- Value proposition development based on customer insights, including Health Economics for lead markets
- Portfolio, Product & Clinical claims roadmaps
- Business Case
- Pricing (Price setting) and margin optimization
- Channel Strategy for assigned product portfolio
- Compliance with Quality & Regulatory requirements (if applicable)
- Drive definition, development and introduction of the products/solutions, including cross-business solution development to our customers by meeting their needs, including service and consumables
- Lifecycle management and market readiness as part of PDLM. Ensure completion of appropriate deliverables (feature descriptions, value propositions, costing/pricing/quoting materials, etc.)
- P&L responsible for Product and/or Solutions development of the business case to support new value creation
- Customer and Market Insights: Analyze the market, the competition, and trends on enterprise level across segment technologies to ensure the portfolio is leading the market’s needs and expectations Develop and maintain a needs-based customer segmentation requirements (across global markets and supported by Market Intelligence).
- Translate in-depth market and customer insights, as well as competitive analyses into winning concepts/ clear product specifications for the release train, in such a way that in short, mid and long term a sound business result can be achieved
- Guide and drive the development of new products from the initial phase until the final product, to get the optimal combination of performance and price in time for the defined market segment.
- Interact with various disciplines including Innovation, R&D departments, internal and external design agencies, manufacturing units or external suppliers, marketing management, marketing communication and international sales organizations. Core team member in PRP/PDML from Marketing
You are a part of
Cardiology Informatics product management team is a high performance team driven together to improve IT solutions to meet the challenges cardiology providers face today.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA, Master of Science (MSc) a plus
- 5+ years experience in product management/marketing
- Proven success developing business plans and managing business negotiations
- Experienced with Agile Developments
- Formal Project Management training is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to develop strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
In today’s challenging and changing healthcare environment, Philips brings innovative solutions that are designed to meet the many unique challenges and together we aim to improve 2.5 billion lives by 2030 – you can make a difference in your new role every day.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden