Director Customer Service
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
This position is responsible for the direction of end-to-end customer support for all banners in Europe in partnership with the NA and APAC teams working towards enterprise solutions. Directing internal and external support groups to not just ensure a high level of service but define our customer centric operating model in line with our strategic direction to put our customer first and lead the industry in support and experience standards. Budgetary ownership of customer support, tooling and coordinating end customer support needs for stores, online, escalations and launch support.Verantwoordelijkheden
- Provide insight that supports the strategic vision and planning in the customer support architecture for an omni-channel retailer and ensure alignment with the global strategic objectives for customer service
- Define and optimize the customer service lifecycle and map the customer support journey with a focus on metrics
- Design, implement and analyze reports related with Customer Service
- Drive customer success culture and effectively act as an internal customer advocate at the senior/executive level, exposing the customers pain points and opportunities at high levels in the organization with recommendations for improvement
- Partner with support resources across multiple functions and centers of expertise (Product, IT, Marketing etc) to effectively deliver and support solutions
- Work cross functionally to share best practices and analyze and modify processes and policies to improve overall customer support experience
- Manage, coach and develop large international internal and external teams of 80+ associates to deliver the ultimate customer support experience
- Develop and implement internal and external support services for end users
- Negotiates with and selects external vendors and service offering ensuring budgetary control
- Manage and maintains 3rd party relationships and evaluates these based on performance, SLA and expected Customer Service
- Define processes and measure to improve the internal and externals workflows of customer service and experience
- Collaborate within and across FL to build strong customer loyalty and satisfaction programs
- BSc or higher in Business, science, technology or related skills and experience
- At least 10 + years of experience in international FMCG organizations with customer support and/or Customer satisfaction
- 5+ experience of leading large teams, onsite and remote
- Fluent in English, preferable knowledge of another European language.
- Familiarity and or use of Zendesk or similar platforms a plus.
- Process management background is a plus (i.e. Six Sigma, ITIL)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of customer expectations globally
- Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines and with own initiative
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience managing large expense budgets
Foot Locker is entitled to assign other duties than those associated with the position as described above, if such would be in the best interest of the Company.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden