Customer Service & Logistics Executive
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Due to the expansion of our activities we are currently looking for a self-starting and hands-on:
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LOGISTICS EXECUTIVE
As our business is operating in an environment that changes constantly, the Customer Service and Logistics desk is continuously adapting its structure to match the needs of the company.
As a Customer Service and Logistics Executive (Dutch speaking) you will be the dedicated contact person of customers for everything that relates to their loadings / deliveries. This includes order handling, coordination of loadings and deliveries with logistics service suppliers, handling of documents and related business for our customers. You handle customers' requests throughout the Supply Chain outbound.
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
- Being in contact with customers' logistics
- Handling of new orders and changes of existing orders (including entry in ERP system)
- Ensuring reconciliation of open contracts with customers
- Registering and handling customer complaints related to logistics or contract application issues
- Being main contact person for loading bays, Customer Service of loading partners and logistics schedulers
- Assessing / Validating weekly loading planning
- Handling activities in case of supply disruption of the outbound flow
- Maintaining contact with Sales and creating reports to support them
- Handling of logistics invoices (checking and validating or rejecting costs)
- Analyzing customer order patterns and supply chain metrics looking for solutions to optimize them
- Accompanying on visits to customers or suppliers
We are looking for a candidate with:
- A bachelor degree/level
- 2 years of experience on customer service is a pre
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, other European languages are a pre
- Good communication skills
- Commercial understanding and service minded
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to cope with stress / unpredictable situations
- Proactive attitude (seeking and picking-up tasks waiting to be filled)
- Capability to understand different interests and focus of different stakeholders
- Experience with MS Office software and an ERP software (SAP is an advantage)
- No 9 to 5 mentality
We offer you:
A dynamic and a Rotterdam based job within an inspiring team with the opportunity to bring up your ideas. Taking responsibilities and personal development is self-evident within our company. Wilmar Europe Trading B.V. offers good salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in this vacancy and working for our company, please send your curriculum vitae in the English language via our website www.werkenbijwilmar.nl. For more information on Wilmar you can also check on our international website www.wilmarinternational.com.
Acquisition for this advertisement is not appreciated.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist