Area of expertise:
Business AnalysisJob Description
Are you someone wholikes toidentifythe business needs ofourclients to help determinethe rightsolutions totheirbusinesschallenges?Our business analysis team analyzesclient needs and determinesthe Avanade solutions best suited to meet them.Thisinvolves working with clients to understandtheirexisting business processes and creating new processes and system designs.As aConsultantofthis team, you willbe acting as the key interface betweenour client(s)and theAvanade project team(s).You will be part of requirements gathering, analysis and management; project and communications plan creation; and issue identification and resolution.
Day-to-day you will:
- Work with the project team and our client to assess needs and manage client relationships;
- Contribute to business case assessment, development and documentation;
- Refine the creation and maintenance of stakeholder relationships and engagement;
- Support the Product Owner;
- Own the evaluation and analysis of project complexity, assumptions, constraints, and dependencies;
- Identify project risks and issues and escalate as necessary;
- Gather and transfer functional requirements to the development and test teams;
- Own the creation of relevant requirement documentation;
- Participate in peer review sessions and collaborate with colleagues through quality improvements and education.
Your Skills Include:
- You are a self-starter, highly motivated and an excellent team player;
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills in Dutch and English;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- Experience in Agile project delivery;
- Proven experience facilitating stakeholder interviews and group workshops;
- You have the ability to translate business requirements into technical designs and communicate effectively with technical people and in turn take technical designs and reinterpret into business terminology;
- Proven experience defining and applying testing strategies to ensure quality software;
- Experience in facilitating User acceptance testing (UAT);
- Scrum.org agile certifications, MSFT Certifications;
- IIBA certification is nice to have;
- You likely have a Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology or similar degree.
Why would you choose Avanade?
- You will become part of an active and growing community
- Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere.
- Knowledge development is our focus, and we ensure this both by offering formal training opportunities as well as informal evenings where peers share their knowledge;
- With your passion, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market;
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will work with you to create a plan and guide you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer;
- We offer the opportunity during working hours to be socially involved and to dedicate yourself to a good cause;
- We have very attractive benefits, not unimportant to mention of course :-): lease car, bonus scheme, phone and laptop, good pension plan, possibility to work part-time (min 32 hours) and many other extras.
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would you like to get to know us? Then apply immediately by sending in your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible. If we see a match, we will call you soon to get acquainted. Do you have any questions or want to know why we love working at Avanade?Then contact our recruiter Eline Rubertus
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Wat wij bieden
Parttime - Fulltime