Design Program Manager - Rides Studio
We are looking for a Design Program Manager to join the Foundations Design Team.
Design Program Managers at Uber are creative problem solvers and team leaders by nature. They are expert at building impactful relationships, improving team cohesion, creating efficiencies in the design process, and enabling teams to stay focused on delivering amazing product experiences to our users. In this role, you will partner closely with Design Managers to build and maintain the operational framework for a cross-functional team of product designers, researchers, and content strategists to thrive in.
What You Will Do
- Develop & maintain key relationships with your business area's stakeholders
Partner with Design Manager(s) to scope and set project priorities and sequencing, milestone planning, resource allocation to execute against business area objectives
- Prepare agendas, negotiate trade-offs between competing initiatives, document decisions and actions items
- Identify team needs, recommend improvements, and implement changes to ensure efficient delivery and high quality output
- Engage design team members to be active contributors to broader Design org initiatives
- Ensure and contribute to high level of team cohesion and morale
- Share back successful practices, frameworks, tools, lessons learned that have worked in your team to the broader Design Operations team
What You'll Need
- 3+ years experience as a project manager, program manager, or producer in a design consultancy or as part of an in-house product design/UX team
- Experience creating lean and scalable workflows and implementing process improvements
- Proficiency with project management and asset management tools (e.g., JIRA, Asana, Coda, Basecamp, Lucidchart, Box, Google Drive, etc)
- Clear and effective written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Strong analytical ability, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and drive conversations forward
- Superior organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to be self-directed and take initiative in tackling problems big and small
- Demonstrable success as a team player, leading large and complex projects
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
Parttime - Fulltime