IT Service Manager KYC at ING Tech – Group Services
ING is looking for an enthusiastic IT Service Manager in the KYC area. You will be working for Group Services, part of the ING Tech organization. Within Group Services, Service Managers are team-players that are technically passionate, proud of their craft, solution-focused and broadly developed. Our Service Managers have a positive can-do mind-set and they live the Orange Code Behaviour. We are looking for an experienced Service Manager, with a strong customer focus, who gladly goes the extra mile, to be viewed as “trusted advisor”.
ING Tech supports all commercial activities for retail and commercial banking as well as corporate staff by providing the necessary IT systems and infrastructure to do this. Group Services is one of the Tech domains and supports our CxO’s in the areas such as Finance, Risk, HR, Corporate Communications and Procurement. Group Services is changing into a global organization, supporting the services of the bank that are offered bank wide such as e.g. KYC and Enterprise Content Management.
Hiring Manager is Marry Meulemans-Klaver, Head of Generic Support.
What will you do?
- You support the continuous improvement of Services by supporting the IT custodian and/or Service Owner in making sure that squads and/or external suppliers comply to agreed service levels. You ensure alignment between new needs, existing service levels and non-financial risk requirements on behalf of IT custodian and/or Service Owner.
- You support the delivery of Secure and Compliant Services by monitoring compliance to risk policies and minimum standards on a tactical level of DevOps teams or SaaS suppliers. You provide support in solving impediments. You draft and get agreement on In Control Statements. You liaison with Risk 1st & 2nd Line of Defence (IRM). You report risk status to IT custodian and/or Service Owner.
- You are responsible for contracting and finance of related Services. Keep the Service Catalogue up-to-date, create and maintain service descriptions of services, draft and get agreement on Statement of Services (SoS). Ensure that the content of the SoS's is aligned with Infra and contracts with external suppliers. Conduct regular Service Review Meetings with Service recipients. Monitor contracts with internal and external suppliers. Support the Financial Dynamic Planning (MTP) with Asset owner and IT Infra. Monitor IT Service Costs and advise IT custodian / Service Owner accordingly.
- You support in setting up new Services or the on-boarding of new applications. Support IT custodian / Service Owner in arranging funding for new Service. Create charging model for new Service. Support IT custodian / Service Owner in defining organizational changes (service operating model) for new Service.
Who are you?
You are a driven Service Manager applying processes, tools and methods, with great understanding of business practices and approaches. You are an expert in building relationships/ team working, resolving conflicts and problems with strong influencing and persuading skills. As a Service Manager you have great communicating/listening skills and strong in gathering information without losing your focus on your customers. You bring positive energy to the team and have very good social and communication skills. This leads to great performance.
Your education, experience and background
· Education at Bachelor/Master level with a strong background in IT.
· Service Management in IT: 5 years
· IT Risk Management: 2 years
· Domain experience: 2 years.
· Experience working in an Agile organization and banking environment
- Teamwork, entrepreneurship and stakeholder management are the core competencies of the Service Manager. It is important that you work well with people and share information that is important for others. You are open to the input of others and you are prepared to learn from them. You place the importance of common goals above personal goals.
- Professional expertise / market focus: A Service manager has in depth knowledge on specific areas. You have the necessary technical skills to perform the job. You take steps to stay informed of new trends and developments and take this into account in your decision making. You are recognized as an authority in your specialty.
- Customer focus and customer interest is paramount: A good Service Manager knows the customer’s business and puts forward proposals that reflect the customers interests. The solutions you propose are aligned with the team and client.
- Performance Motivation: a Service Manager tries to continuously improve the performance of the IT service provided. A continuous focus on improving personal performance and that of his or her team. Strives to achieve high work standards - is not satisfied with average levels of performance.
- Persuasiveness: A successful Service Manager is persuasive. You can tune in to the interests or level of discussion of your partner. You are able to use arguments that appeal to the discussion partner; you present your arguments in measured doses at crucial moments. At the higher job levels you must influence higher management and different stakeholders.
You are a role model of the ING Orange Code :
o You are always a step ahead
o You take it on and make it happen
o You help other be successful
Contact Lena Suijker (talent acquisition advisor) on +31(0)6 13821583 for more information about this role. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter which describes in keypoints why you would be a good fit for this job by clicking the “Apply” button.
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist