Senior Sales Training Specialist
Are you an experienced sales training specialist who can coach and develop talented teams? Looking for a fast-paced position where you can make an impact across Northwest Europe? Then read on…
From pizza in Paris to Ramen in Rotterdam, millions of people order with us every day from thousands of restaurants. Getting the right restaurants on our platform is critical to our success. In our business, supply drives demand and Sales is an integral part of our growth. That’s where you come in.
All about the role
As our Senior Sales Training Specialist you will use your expertise to support our sales teams across the region. Collaboration is a key part of this position. You will work with our sales leadership team to develop world-class sales executives throughout Northwest Europe. You’re able to develop training plans and create relevant training concepts by analysing the needs of our salesforce. That includes organising and conducting sales training to improve the efficiency of our teams, as well as coaching team leads on how to develop their team members.
To support our sales teams, you will
- Develop and implement a scalable sales methodology and training program
- Develop onboarding plans to make sure new starters have a commercial head start in our company.
- Continuously develop your coaching methods by following new trends & staying up to date with the latest developments in coaching and eCommerce
- Present, moderate and communicate effectively with colleagues across the Sales department
Can you deliver…
Here are the ingredients we need from you:
- 5-6 years’ relevant experience as a sales trainer or a similar job
- Excellent knowledge of sales – analysing performance, explaining decisions and dealing with any resistance
- A clear understanding of the transfer of learning (instructional know-how)
- An independent way of working, including a hands-on mentality & a high energy level
- Relevant own sales experience in a dynamic and preferably digital environment
- Fluent Dutch and English (written & spoken) and excellent communication skills
Here is our offer
When you join us at Just Eat Takeaway.com, these great rewards are on the menu:
- Competitive salary
- A varied sales training role with the chance to make an impact across Northwest Europe
- Fantastic company and team events
- A dynamic, friendly workplace in the heart of Amsterdam (when you’re in the office)
- Contribution to your pension plan
- 26 days of holiday per year
- Budget for internal & external training and conferences
- Working from home allowance and a budget for ordering lunches
It's time to spice up your career with us. Click Apply Now and send us your CV!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden