Are you protecting our clientagainst market abuse? Interested in trading, market abuse and you have well developed technical skills? This is your job!
What can you expect:
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the Rulebook, Participant Manual, Code of Market Conduct, the Market Abuse Regulation, and the various strategies used to commit market abuse.
- Using automated alerts and complex tools to monitor transactions for market abuse.
- Carrying out investigations of potential market abuse, making recommendations internally for referral to the appropriate regulatory authority.
- Conducting initial enquiries with Trading Participants in respect of anomalous activity.
- Maintaining and analysing surveillance alerts and review statistics.
- Monitoring correct calculation of derivative daily settlement and closing prices.
- Assisting with the development and improvement of the analytical tools used to monitor for, and investigate potential market abuse.
- Maintaining an awareness of regulatory developments in respect of market abuse and the overall exchange landscape.
- Assisting in the on-boarding of new Trading Participants, developing a working knowledge of KYC, AML, company background checks and procedures.
What do you bring:
- Keen interest in the financial industry
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think ?"outside the box?".
- Excellent teamwork skills; able to communicate, co-operate, support, take ownership and challenge appropriately.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills; creates and develops relationships both internally and externally.
- Organised, methodical, flexible and able to follow up findings in an efficient and thorough manner.
- Well developed excel skills and able to work in a complex screen-based environment.
For more information, pls contact Nienke, 020 5304380