Microsoft Services is dedicated to delivering on Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As one of the largest divisions inside Microsoft - This diverse team of 21,000+ includes architects, consultants, support professionals, sales, and business leaders who serve customers in 191 countries and 46 languages. Simply put, we help customers get the most out of their technology investments. We are proud to be the face of Microsoft to many of our customers and partners. The power of that connection, in addition to understanding how they use our products, helps us deliver the voice of our customers back to our business groups to make our technology and Microsoft even better.
Within Microsoft Services, the Adoption and Change Management Practice (ACMP) is responsible for the delivery of Adoption & Change Management services offerings throughout the globe. Our goal is to drive high value end user adoption via individual, group and organizational change management services. In a world of consumption based economics (driven by cloud and devices), adoption is the new currency.
We are looking for an ACM Senior Consultant to join our ACM team. As an ACM Consultant, you will be participating in, field enablement and delivery activities as directed by ACM Leadership. You will be assisting in field enablement activities as we build ACM capabilities throughout Worldwide Services. As part of a delivery team, led by an ACM Architect or Principal, you will be delivering ACM offerings through traditional and non-traditional consulting models.
If you are passionate about ACM and are ready to be help shape how ACM engagements across the Microsoft cloud solutions, e.g. Dynamics, Business Productivity, Secure Infrastructure, Modern Devices and Data Insights are delivered, we would like to hear from you. Generally, you will be part of a team led by a Senior ACM team member. Experience with a defined change management methodology is desired but not required. You will be expected to bring your passion for managing change as you are trained to develop and implement comprehensive change management plans that lead to sustained adoption of our technologies.Responsibilities
The core responsibilities of an ACM Senior Consultant include:
· Apply a structured methodology to assigned change management activities.
· Participate by working with in a team with consultants and vendors in delivering engagements and services.
· Administer and carry out assigned change management assessments and surveys.
· Perform assigned analysis and contribute to an organization’s capacity for change.
· Identify and engaging all customer groups impacted by the change.
· Prepare assigned adoption metrics that can be used to measure success and make adjustments to plans as needed
· Prepare training plans to help end-users develop the knowledge and ability required to be successful
· Prepare communication plans and key message content that align to client culture and business rhythm.
· Implement assigned feedback mechanisms that will help sustain customer long term adoption.
· Prepare adoption and change deliverable artifacts as assigned.
· Support communication efforts .
· Support training efforts.
· Coordinate efforts with other consulting specialists.
· Perform assigned evaluations to ensure user readiness.
· Track and report issues.
· Prepare assigned measurement metrics and dashboards to review and monitor change progress.
· Communicate effectively and collaborate as part of a team of professionals.
· Facilitate meetings with team and client contacts.
- Manage projects and programs as assigned to further align ACM with internal and external partners.
· Manage to senior consulting leadership and client expectations while maintaining a positive, proactive and professional demeanor.Qualifications
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.