Workforce administration specialist Dow Terneuzen
Creating the most optimal work environment for people is what drives you in your day to day activities and working in a dynamic and international team fills you with energy. Is this you? And do you not only have an excellent command of the English language but are you also fluent in Dutch? Then we would like to get to know you better! As a workforce administration specialist at Dow creating the optimal employee experience is your foremost task. The job comes with a maximum salary of €3,400 per month, plus travel cost reimbursement and pension accrual. If you are interested to learn more about this position, keep reading and discover if you're the perfect fit!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a full-time workforce administration specialist for Dow in Terneuzen.
The tasks you will be performing in this role are:
- Supporting the implementation and delivery of end-to-end solutions in assigned discipline(s) to deliver an optimal employee experience
- Engaging with third-party providers to establish, develop and review the suite of services in assigned discipline(s)
- Supporting program development related to your area(s) of expertise to improve the employee experience, balanced with function-specific needs and drivers
- Addressing escalated HR inquiries with support from more senior team members
- Providing information and insights to Team Leaders to continuously improve Knowledge Base and Case Management content for your assigned discipline(s)
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary between €2,600 and €3,400 per month
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Free access to online learning platform Studytube Manpower Academy
Over de werkgever
Dow is an international organization driven by science and technology. The Dow plant in Terneuzen develops and produces basic chemicals, which are distributed to clients in more than 160 countries across the globe. Safety is of paramount importance at Dow; you will be working with personal protective equipment (PPE) on the plant. Dow also values diversity within its teams. In 2020 Dow was recognized as a Top Employer, in part because of their support of local initiatives such as public events and environmental projects.
In your role as a workforce administration specialist, you will be working Monday through Friday during regular office hours.
- A Bachelor’s degree or EQF level 6 (or higher)
- An excellent command of the English and the Dutch language (at least C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- A Dutch work permit that is valid for at least nine months or EU nationality
- A Certificate of Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you don’t have a criminal record
- Preferably some working experience as a workforce administration specialist or something similar in the field of HR
Living in or near Terneuzen, Goes, Middelburg or Hoek is a bonus, but not mandatory!
Do you meet all requirements? Apply today!
Wat wij bieden
€ 2.600,- tot € 3.400,-
For more information please contact Robin Van Loon via email@example.com or call 088 282-8128.tijdelijk