Junior Associate Commercial Excellence
The Junior Associate Commercial Excellence is a part of the The Customer Information Group (CIG). It’s the contact center aimed at supplying information about Dow’s products to customers, channel partners, prospects, and general stakeholders. The team receives requests via e-mail, internet, and phone in North America, Europe, and Pacific.What we offer
Who you are
- A market-conform salary
- An exciting full time job
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
- Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
What will you do
- Relevant Bachelor Degree.
- You are fluent in English C1/C2 and one other language such as German, Spanish or Italian.
- You have a customer mindset.
- Resistance to stress and ability to prioritize.
- Commercial skills (ability to hear sales opportunities and to act upon it) : Go getter attitude.
- Cultural awareness and ability to work with a diverse group of people You are both a team player and an independent worker.
In your role as a cross business representative you will provide technical product information, samples, literature and general corporate and subsidiary information on behalf of and to The Dow Chemical Company and their current and potential customers.
Where will you work
- Respond to and resolve customer inquiries and hereby increase the resolution rate (the percentage of solved requests for a specific business)
- Accurate and timely documentation of customer inquiries
- Be able to multi-task between phone and email requests from customers and businesses
- Uphold the Dow reputation by providing excellent customer service indicative Activities
- Solve requests by gathering information using a variety of computer applications efficiently, including internet and intranet and/or escalating the request to the appropriate person (Business Focal Point or Product Specialist)
- Maintain daily contact with Product Stewards of businesses, Technical Service, REACH Leader, Dow customers, prospects and (global) Dow employees
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.Job application
Working for Dow is divers and fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are also rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter, the canteen that provides yummy food at lunch and the get-togethers that are organized for fun and team bonding!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Wat wij bieden
Je solliciteert via Tempo-Team, leuk! Om je sollicitatie af te ronden, maak je de eerste keer eenvoudig een account aan. Via je 'mijn Tempo-Team' account log je gemakkelijk in en solliciteer je de volgende keer nog eenvoudiger. Daarnaast vind je i