Senior Global Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging Business Partner
Are you a Senior Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging expert who has experience in building and managing an I,D&B structure within a fast growing company? Would you like to integrate I,D&B practices, drive change and shape the I,D&B plan in a line of business?
Our story (the bitesize version)
Since our first order back in 2000, we’ve grown from an attic start-up to become a food delivery powerhouse. As Just Eat Takeaway.com, we serve millions of dishes every day with brands across 24 countries.
The key ingredient in our success is people. From our innovative tech teams to marketing experts and HR heroes, we’re always looking to attract the best global talent.
All about the role:
As a Senior Global Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging Business Partner you will report to the Global I,D&B Director. You will be a close collaborator with the leadership team of the line of business you are engaged with, and jointly define and set the I,D&B business strategy. You are part of a Global Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging team in order to develop and support the inclusive culture of the organization.
- Own, lead and implement the I,D&B strategy for the line of business you are responsible for in line with the global I,D&B strategy, JET strategy and business line strategy.
- Drive the change and inclusive culture within the organization and leadership teams while we grow and further develop.
- Act as a sparring partner and advisor to senior managers and leaders across multiple countries within the global line of business.
- Develop, manage and direct the I,D&B culture within the line of business with the objective of delivering the I,D&B strategy, with regard to organizational development, leadership and processes.
- Each of the I,D&B business partners leads dedicated to a line of business will also have a responsibility for a region.
- Work closely and effectively with I&D team members and with country management to identify best practices and use it to define effective business interventions.
- Engage and collaborate with the Global HRBP team, other key HR stakeholders, other lines of business to support the regional and local organization and other I,D&B team members.
- Develop and implement business- specific I,D&B strategies and translate I,D&B strategies to concrete initiatives / projects.
- Drive execution of I,D&B initiatives / projects across regions / countries in collaboration with regional/country I,D&B business partners and Centers of Excellence.
- Be a builder of the Just Eat Takeaway.com culture, ensuring that the I,D&B initiatives, solutions and programs are reflective of the values of the organization.
- Follow and anticipate (international developments) in the field of I,D&B and change management.
Can you deliver…
So, you’re passionate about Inclusion, Diversity and Belonging? That’s great. We are looking for you if you bring the following:
- 5 years of experience in Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging, combined with experience in a Business Partner role. Preferably in a rapidly growing and globally oriented business environment.
- Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Psychology, (Change) Management.
- You are up-to-date on the latest developments within the field of Inclusion, Diversity, and Belonging.
- Preferably experience and affinity with Product & Tech, Marketing & Sales, Corporate or Customer Service & Delivery.
- You are empathic, connect easily with other people, decisive and have a pragmatic approach.
- Strong organizational skills in an international, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven success in driving creativity, innovation and its execution.
- Strong and impactful leadership skills.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
Here’s our offer:
Here are some of the great perks that come with joining us at JustEatTakeaway.com:
- A challenging position within a globally operating, fast-growing, venturous company with a strong market position in growing markets.
- Wide scope and involvement.
- Able to contribute directly to the transition process and future of the company.
- Room for personal development in a highly skilled and motivated Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging team
- Competitive salary and paid travel costs
- A contribution to your private pension plan
- Takeaway Pay: A monthly lunch allowance
Ready to take on this role? Then click the button below to send us your motivational letter and CV.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden