Bedrijf: Soho House Amsterdam.
We are looking for you when you have:
- Completed a Culinary Degree/Apprenticeship
- Professional expertise with regards to the various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
- Gained working experience of around 1 year on a Demi Chef de Partie Level or alternatively 2 years as a Commis de Cuisine
- English language skills on a communicational level
In addition to joining the pre-opening team, we offer a wide range of Learning & Development opportunities, team events and activities.
We look forward to receiving your application via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –, stating your earliest possible start date.
Who We Are…
Established in 1995 by founder and CEO Nick Jones, Soho House originated as a private members’ club for those in the film, media, and creative industries. The group has gradually expanded to include Houses in the UK, US and Europe, as well as restaurants, cinemas, workspaces, spas and bedrooms.
Each House is designed for the city and neighbourhood it's in, but all share the same ethos, to create a comfortable home from home for a community of like-minded creative people, wherever they are.
Soho House Amsterdam is in the 1934 Bungehuis building on the Spuistraat. The House is canal-side, with 79 bedrooms, a rooftop pool, a floor of club space, screening room and a Cecconi’s restaurant on the ground floor, which is open to the public. There will also be space to park bikes and a workshop for repairs.
The Role ...
We are currently recruiting for passionate Demi Chef de Parties to support our kitchen brigade. In this position you will be responsible to support the Chef de Parties on their stations with the according set-up whilst preparing offered menu items as directed in a timely manner.
You will mainly be busy with:
- Preparing the required mise-en-place and according replenishments at the assigned station
- Ensuring flawless processes at the assigned station in cooperation with the according section chef
- Preparing of warm and cold dishes according to recipes, portion controls and presentation specifications as set out
- Organizing, supervising, and cleaning of the station practicing exceptional safety, sanitation, organizational skills according to HACCP guidelines