Bedrijf: Soho House Amsterdam.
We are looking for you when you have:
- Completed a Culinary Degree or Apprenticeship
- Gained some experience in a similar position
- You have great sense of responsibility and are a team player
- English language skills on a fluent communicational level
In addition to joining the pre-opening team, we offer a wide range of Learning & Development opportunities, team events and activities.
We look forward to receiving your application via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –, stating your earliest possible start date.
Who We Are…
Established in 1995 by founder and CEO Nick Jones, Soho House originated as a private members’ club for those in the film, media, and creative industries. The group has gradually expanded to include Houses in the UK, US and Europe, as well as restaurants, cinemas, workspaces, spas and bedrooms.
Each House is designed for the city and neighbourhood it's in, but all share the same ethos, to create a comfortable home from home for a community of like-minded creative people, wherever they are.
Soho House Amsterdam is in the 1934 Bungehuis building on the Spuistraat. The House is canal-side, with 79 bedrooms, a rooftop pool, a floor of club space, screening room and a Cecconi’s restaurant on the ground floor, which is open to the public. There will also be space to park bikes and a workshop for repairs.
The Role ...
We are currently recruiting for passionate Prep Chef / Kitchen Help to support our kitchen brigade.
You will mainly be busy with:
- Helping with the preparation for the mise-en-place
- Following recipes, portion controls and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant
- Supporting the chefs on their stations
- Restocking all items needed for the different shifts
- Cleaning and maintaining the stations according to HACCP standards