AWS Cloud9 is a cloud-based integrated development environment (IDE) that lets you write, run, and debug code with just a browser. The Cloud9 Workspace Management team’s mission is to provide secure, low latency, flexible compute for the Cloud9 IDE.
You'll work with us to implement high availability systems with clean APIs to provision and manage compute. We deploy and operate our software world-wide. We are a diverse team that values critical thinking and continuous learning from each other. Our work is fast paced, creative, challenging, and a lot of fun.
We love to build and ship great software for our users. We have plenty of room to grow – it’s always day one!
If this sounds exciting to you, let us know! We would love to meet you!
Come join us and help make the AWS developer experience second to none.
· 3+ years experience designing, developing, and deploying production software using a modern Object-Oriented programming language (e.g. Java/C#/Python)
· A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
· Familiar with software architecture, data structures and modern design patterns
· Fluent verbal and written English communication skills
· Passionate about developer tooling and improving developer workflow
· Experience developing and operating complex backend software systems
· A Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
· Understanding of AWS
· Knowledge and appreciation of web standards
· Critical about user experience design
· Demonstrated ability to mentor junior software engineers
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Our salaries are negotiable.