Would you like to be a part of a Great Place to Work? Would you like to work for one of the largest food delivery companies in the world? Do you have the passion for reaching new goals? If you want to keep learning and challenging yourself in a fun environment, this is your chance!
From salads to steaks, millions of people order with us every day. We handle many of those deliveries, with our courier fleet taking food from the restaurant kitchen to the customer.
Supporting thousands of restaurants in 24 countries - including the Netherlands - our own delivery service ensures those dishes reach their destination as quickly as possible.
All about the role
You will provide sales and administrative support to the Sales organization, thereby contributing to efficient and effective sales processes, restaurant activation and the delivery of timely, correct and high-quality service. Your knowledge will be a cornerstone to the success of our sales flow.
Sales Administrator/ CRM Support:
- Has basic knowledge and insight of practical methods, techniques and processes for administrative work ;
- Execute day to day requests from Team leaders and Head of Sales;
- May contact restaurants to exchange standardized information;
- Following up on enquiries from Sales teams and advising best solutions;
- May provide ad-hoc analyses and summaries of information as requested;
- Liaise with sales tandems to validate completeness of full set of documents (FSOD’s)
- Conduct administrative tasks for sales department.
Lead Researcher support & Sales support:
- Develops/conducts lead research related projects;
- Proactively supports improving the research process;
- Support sales team in customer facing tasks, such has delivering the tablet, collecting documents while clearing partners doubts.
Every member of the Sales team works closely with the others. In order to feel comfortable in your new role as our Junior Sales Support Specialist, you should be open, honest and always up for a good laugh with your colleagues. At the same time, it is important that you take your job seriously and your colleagues can rely on you giving your best at all times.
- Team spirit to achieve common goals, share experiences and use the strength as a whole sales team;
- Experience in Sales (Support) is a plus;
- High Level of Excel/Google Sheets Knowledge ;
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce is a plus);
- Detail oriented and proactive approach to process improvement;
- Dutch and fluency in English;
- Interest and basic understanding in Sales processes;
- Ambition to contribute to the immense growth of the organisation.
- A place where your ideas are heard and where you can really grow and learn with your team;
- A salary fixed and performance-based incentive;
- Work in a fast-growing eCommerce company;
- Contribution for lunch on JET platform;
- Awesome teams and people, in a fast-growing company;
- Being part of a fun, professional and truly ambitious team;
- The opportunity to learn new ways of working and practice them in a safe environment.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden