Production worker part-time Goedhart
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Are you looking for a production job and do you love cake and baked goods? Then we have good news: you can work in the Goedhart bakery as a production worker! This means you will have a varied job and earn €10.95 plus extra fees if you work during the weekend. If you don’t have any experience working in production, no worries! Your colleagues will teach you everything you need to know in no time. Are you interested in this job? Then keep on reading, because Manpower is looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several part-time production workers for Goedhart in Sevenum.
The Goedhart bakery produces the tastiest pastries and baked goods in the Netherlands. This is a large-scale job that involves a varied production process. As a production worker you will be doing the following:
What’s in it for you
- Decorating flans
- Filling and decorating cakes with whipped cream
- Making dough
- Folding pastry boxes
- Packaging baked goods
- Gross salary of €10.95 per hour for ages 22 and up
- Reimbursement of travel costs according to Goedhart regulations
- Shift fees and weekend fees between 34% and 100% for working in early mornings, late evenings, weekends and holidays
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to online learning platform Manpower Academy
- Part-time or full-time job for 16 to 40 hours a week
- Free cake and pie in the canteen!
Over de werkgever
Goedhart (formerly known as Bakkersland) was founded in 1999 when ten family-owned companies joined forces. They wanted to work together to create a varied assortment of high-quality products. Goedhart is part of the Borgesius group and produces delicious baked goods on a daily basis, from apple pie to rice pudding flan and from cream puffs to fruit tarts.Working hours
In this job you will be working 16 to 40 hours a week, depending on your availability. Your schedule will be composed in accordance with you. Employees at Goedhart work in three shifts, the hours of which are as follows:
- Morning shift: 6.00 - 14.00 hrs
- Afternoon shift: 14.00 - 22.00 hrs
- Evening shift: 22.00 - 6.00 hrs
It’s also possible to work in staggered day shifts between 8.30 and 17.30 hrs.
Preferably you have some experience as a production worker, assembly line worker, logistics employee, warehouse worker or similar. Living near Sevenum, Venlo, Venray or Helmond is a bonus but not mandatory!
- Willing to not wear any jewellery, piercings, artificial nails and/or nail polish while working
- Able to speak English, Dutch and/or German, so you can communicate with your colleagues
- At least eighteen years old, due to the working hours
- Availability of at least 16 hours per week
- Your own mode of transport to get to work on time, for instance a car, moped or bike
Do you meet the job requirements and are you interested in this position? Apply today and Manpower will contact you within two working days!
Wat wij bieden
€ 759,- tot € 1.898,-
For more information please contact Robin Van Loon via email@example.com or call 088 282-8128.tijdelijk