Our customer is the market leader in providing innovative diagnostic and therapeutic products and services that enable interventionists and their clinical teams in providing superior patient care. Their focus is "the pursuit of the perfect image" through
continuous research and development of new products and technologies - supporting today's needs and anticipate those of tomorrow. They are an international company, with products in over 45 countries, providing high quality systems and award-winning
customer support across the globe. Our customer employs over 300 people worldwide working from their corporate HQ in Minnesota, their Asian offices in Shanghai and Tokio, their European HQ and Service & Distribution Center in Heerlen in the Netherlands.
They have a well-established global distribution network and direct Sales & Clinical Teams in the USA, Germany, France, UK and the Benelux.
They believe employees are their greatest asset. Our customer fosters an environment that attracts and retains employees who are proactive, responsive and innovative through commitment to teamwork, communication, feedback and change.
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist (French). You will be working in a team of six other Customer Service Specialists / Administrators and one Customer Service Manager. You will be working closely with the other Customer Service Specialist
for the Benelux market and also with our Customer Service Administrator responsible for processing orders.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helpdesk and first point of contact for customers from the French market.
- Handling and managing service calls and complaints, case owner.
- Handling and managing quotes.
- Provide support to the Sales & Clinical team in France.
- Total planning, handling and managing of external service providers, for preventive maintenance and interventions. Also processing the data.
- Administrative processing of customer data and invoicing.
- Support in order processing.
- Participates in projects.
- 3 years' experience on customer service - administrative tasks, preferably in an international company.
- Preferably work experience in the medical device sector.
- Knowledge of French and Dutch language (near) native.
- Knowledge of English (in writing and verbally)
- Ability to work in a dynamic and stressful environment.
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- You have a high sense of responsibility, are pro-active and are able to work independently.
Salary and Benefits
If you would like to have more information, please feel free to contact us on the telephonenumber 046-207 7010 or email your application to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –