For one of our relations in Maastricht-Airport, we're looking for an experienced Marketing and Communication specialist.
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for planning, coordinating and managing marketing activities, projects and programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage marketing literature and inventory supporting the field; structuring literature in internal network;
- Understand mission, objectives and tasks of Global and regional Marketing departments working towards and supporting its goals;
- Support and execute trade show, education programs and internal trainings;
- Work accordingly the product and corporation brand guide lines;
- Provide graphic design supervision and support;
- Attend International or regional tradeshows, Workshops while needed;
- Good interaction with stakeholders and internal customers;
- Coordinate and prepare product launches
- Managing necessary translations to marketing related documentation or web pages;
- Update webpage while needed;
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned.
We're looking for someone who matches the following profile:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience involving marketing and Trade Show;
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Ability to create and manage cross-functional teams;
- Strong capacity and willingness to learn;
- Fluent in English. Dutch is an advantage.
Salary and Benefits
This position is fulltime for 40h a week (office hours). In the beginning you will receive a Flexibility contract. Afterwards, the company will offer you a direct contract at the company.
Salary will be based on experience.