You work in a challenging international environment with the mission to enable the bank to provide relevant financial services to our clients, so that we can 'Grow a Better World Together'. You are part of a multidisciplinary squad that realizes the digital CRM ambitions for Rabobank within the international Wholesale domain, while closely collaborating with business and IT stakeholders.
Making a difference
The squad Wholesale CRM Tooling aims to provide user-friendly and valuable solutions for Rabobank's client service teams working all around the globe. We help our colleagues to:
• capture and share client interactions;
• manage and coordinate leads and opportunities;
• provide integral reporting for pipeline management;
• incorporate commercial and data processes;
• execute their activities in a compliant and secure way.
To achieve this, a digital CRM solution called ClientLink has been created. The CRM solution is based on Microsoft Dynamics 365, which is accessible on a desktop as well as on mobile devices. The mobile application has been created using Microsoft Power Platform, so that users can expect a more omni-channel integration. The current activities are focussed on migrating the on premise application to the Cloud. As a Business Analyst, you can play a vital role in bridging the gap between the squad, the CRM community and other key stakeholders.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our team aims to bring talented people together to execute change and run activities for the product ClientLink. As a Business Analyst, you contribute to both the maintenance and further development of the product.
With you included, the squad will consist of 13 diverse colleagues with a variety of skills and backgrounds. The squad’s main drivers are inclusion, value delivery, autonomy, transparency and fun. We achieve this by constant reflection on and experimenting with new initiatives to improve our processes and human interactions.
• You are the liaison between business and IT, and you can tailor your communication towards the audience;
• You see yourself as a part of the squad where analysis is an integral part of the development process and you have no issues acting multidisciplinary;
• You take responsibility in identifying high-value needs and requirements, modelling those into feasible, acceptable and high-quality concepts or solutions and document that properly for future references;
• You contribute and support the squad in achieving both product and personal development goals;
• You support the product owner in identifying and managing dependencies, solving impediments, backlog management, and stakeholder management;
• You proactively participate in squad events, discussions and challenges regarding solutions and decisions;
• You strive for continuous improvement and are eager to share knowledge;
• You inspire and convince your colleagues with your vision on sustainable solutions and work closely together with the software engineers.
As an effect of the above, you will have the opportunity to explore the organisation by:
• Talking to key business- and IT stakeholders or join Rabobank communities;
• Gaining knowledge and experience on a wide range of offered products and services;
• Getting detailed insights into CRM processes and the future state architecture.
What do we expect from you?
• You have a good command of English and are confident to interview or present to stakeholders at different levels within the organisation;
• You are customer and value focused, with an eye for detail, but can also look at things from a broader perspective;
• You are vocal, energetic, not afraid to share your thoughts, and happy to learn from mistakes;
• You have a natural drive to dive into other disciplines within the squad, like operations, development and/or testing;
• You are eager to learn on the job and simultaneously work on your personal development;
• You have great stamina and manage setbacks to find new routes towards results;
• You have experience with at least two out of the following four:
Business analysis and/or requirement modelling;
CRM or Microsoft Dynamics;
Agile, Scrum and/or DevOps;
We want to offer you the opportunity to experience a fun and challenging job, where you can play to your strengths and:
• Get a stage to show your personal skills and experiences both in the DevOps team as in the communities;
• Work with motivated and fun colleagues in a demanding enterprise environment;
• Sharpen your skills for other disciplines (T-shaped approach);
• Work in a modern and evolving environment interested in adopting new techniques;
• A gross monthly salary, between € 3.259,- and € 5.384,- (scale 8/9), depending on knowledge, experience and education;
• A thirteenth month (in December) and holiday pay (in May);
• An Employee Benefit Budget (9% or 10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or receiving a monthly pay out;
• A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
• 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport. Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
• Currently, we all work from home. Rabobank offers a range of (free) desks, chairs and monitors for your work-from-home ‘office’. We will provide you with a laptop and mobile phone. Plus a € 40,- nett monthly work-from-home allowance.
• A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Business Analyst and make a difference to yourself, our customers and the society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know
• Applications are open until July 9th. Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
• If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Martijn Voûte, IT Lead, via Martijn.Voute@rabobank.com.
• Jonathan Moreno Gonzalez, IT Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Jonathan.Moreno.Gonzalez@rabobank.nl.
• The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
• The application process for this vacancy may include an individual assessment.
• Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.