Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission. Responsibilities
We are looking for a Cloud Solution Architect (CSA) with experience in Cloud Applications and Infrastructure solutions. You will work with customers on their most important Azure projects. You will work closely with the Microsoft Account teams to make our customer successful with the Azure Platform.
The CSA will lead the technical customer engagement that focusses on Azure Infrastructure and Azure Applications Solutions. This includes architectural design sessions, building prototypes, delivering Minimum Viable Products and implementation guidance. You will work with varying customer audiences including senior customer executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers.
- Understand customers' overall applications portfolio, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions) using PaaS, DevOps & Advanced Application coding. Apply technical knowledge and experience to lead the architectural journey of an Azure Solution.
- Develop deep customers relationships with key decision makers to understand customers' overall applications and IT infrastructure, IT and business priorities and success measures to design and implementation Cloud Solutions using Azure Platform.
- Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment in line with Microsoft Well Architected Framework.
- Provide guidance, share recommended practices, and actively help resolve blockers for successful deployment of the Azure Solution.
- Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment.Be the Voice of the Customer; Share customer requirements, insights and best practices while collaborating with Microsoft Engineering teams.
- Assess the Customers' knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners.
- Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community.
- Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners, and external communities.
- +5 years of experience in consultancy or technical sales, designing and implementing complex Enterprise-Scale IT Infrastructure and Applications
- +5 years of Experience of large-scale application portfolios modernization or large-scale infrastructure migrations (including migration of on-premise workloads to the public cloud)
- Business fluent in English
- 2+ years hands-on experience in designing or implementing cloud related workloads in production environments
Certification experience in one of the following technologies:
- Public Cloud vendors (i.e. Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Compute, Networking or Storage (i.e. VMware, Cisco, NetApp)
- Cloud-native application architecture (i.e. Kubernetes, Serverless, API management)
- Modern software development techniques (i.e. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure developer services, GitHub)
- Education: bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Subject matter expertise, including hands-on experience, in one or more of the following:
- Cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, WVD/Citrix, SAP, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, and Infra as a code technologies)
- Cloud Native Application (i.e. Container platforms, CI/CD technologies, Web Application Server Technologies, API Management, Serverless)
- One or more of the following programming languages: PowerShell/Bash, Terraform/Arm Templates, Chef, C++, C#, Java, Node.js, Python
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Wat wij bieden