Hardware Engineer | Hengelo | Battery | 3.300 - 4.800
Voor de vacature als Hardware Engineer Hengelo Battery ga je het volgende doen:
To support our major growth and expansion, we are looking for an experienced Hardware Engineer. For our Engineering team in Hengelo, the Hardware Engineer will help us develop our next generation of batteries. One of the differentiators is the so the Battery Management System. This is a combination of advanced hardware and embedded software that forms the heart of a battery. It manages the energy flows, the diagnostics and the communication. Contribute to the success of assigned projects through technical innovation and execution of assigned electrical design tasks.
Ter versterking van ons team zijn we op zoek naar een gemotiveerde Hardware Engineer, die past in deze rol.
Reageer direct op deze advertentie en wij kunnen direct kijken of we een kennismakingsgesprek kunnen regelen.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Commitment to follow established design and documentation processes and standards;
- Actively seek peer input during design reviews and provide constructive feedback when reviewing the designs of others;
- Interaction with technical peers at customers and suppliers;
- 2 – 5 years directly applicable experience with desired background in some or all of the following areas:
- o PCB design and specification;
- o Component-level schematic design (circuit protection, power supplies, microcontrollers, CAN, PWM, analog signals, LIN);
- o Design for electromagnetic compatibility;
- o Design for functional safety;
- Collaboration with other engineering disciplines: mechanical, software, and manufacturing;
- Eagle & Altium Designer or other schematic capture software is a plus;
- Strong knowledge of Electrical Engineering principles, processes and tools.
Het is van belang dat je goed Nederlands spreekt.
- Hands on attitude;
- Motivated team-player;
- Good communication skills in English, preferably also Dutch.
Je woont in de omgeving van Hengelo, Enschede, Almelo, Deventer en Oldenzaal.
We develop and produce advanced Lithium Batteries for Marine, Automotive, Motorcycle, UPS, Recreation and Industrial applications. We know these applications well and we develop tailored battery solutions for each market. We are headquartered in Hengelo, The Netherlands, where our batteries are also engineered and manufactured. The rest of our team is located throughout Europe, with sales offices in most countries.
As battery technology experts we are passionate about advanced energy storage, innovation and quality. The only thing we're more passionate about is serving our customers in the best possible way!