Vacature: Medewerker financiële administratie / Billings & Collections Specialist in Amsterdam
This client is committed in achieving results, and doing what it takes to help bring more effective and individualized care to cancer patients. In this role, you will be responsible for executing financial administration tasks. The main focus will be on the accounts receivable administration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accounts Receivable: managing a majority of the sales invoicing: preparation of daily reports for Dutch (and international) customers from the Laboratory Information System. Compiling details of Dutch insured persons through the national Vecozo system. Preparing and sending out invoices for Dutch customers (hospitals and insurance providers) via email or post.
- Accounts Receivable: creating an overview of open accounts, create proposal for payment reminders to be sent out/follow-up phone calls to be placed to Dutch customers, preparing and executing these per email or post (after Controller’s approval) and potential follow-up.
- Create proposal for payment reminders/reminder phone calls to international (mainly European) customers (in cooperation with Controller) and follow-up.
- Accounts Payable administration: assisting Financial Administrator with Accounts Payable admin when necessary.
- Sales reporting: creating reports of sales numbers per territory/sales representative.
- Ad hoc projects: assist with month-end closings and contract management.
- Key contacts: hospitals, insurance companies and commercial team colleagues
- MBO 4 Finance
- Some all-round financial administration experience is a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Computer proficiency – MS Office, specifically Excel
- Strong command of Dutch and English required, German and/or French a plus
- Knowledge of the (administrational) healthcare system in the Netherlands not required, however pro-active approach to acquiring this knowledge quickly is expected
- Ability to plan efficiently