Full-time QC/QA supervisor in Venlo
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Experience as a QC/QA employee within the food industry and fluent in English? Become a QC/QA supervisor in Venlo.
Wat ga je doen?
As a full-time QC/QA supervisor in Venlo, you will safeguard the safety and quality of fruit From blueberries to bananas, it's all processed by your new employer. They import these fruits from growers in Chili, Peru, Argentina, Morocco and Spain, and distribute them to various supermarket chains in Europe. But only if everything is perfect.
And that's where you come in. You make sure that the customers receive safe and quality products. Nothing leaves the warehouse without your approval. Half of your workday is spent on QC activities, while the other half is devoted to QA work.
Your role includes, among other things:
- Inspecting incoming goods;
- Daily inspection of the quality of the stock, the production lines and the outgoing checks;
- Managing an (international) team;
- Giving advice about the product if the quality is insufficient;
- Maintaining a close relationship with international suppliers and sales organisations;
- Handling customers and the traceability of their orders;
- Making sure that the safety and labelling rules are followed;
- Contributing to the process of working according to the quality standards and taking care of inspections, verifications, registrations and checks on hygiene and food safety;
- Conducting audits to ensure that the prevention, safety and health regulations are in place;
- Addressing possible improvements in terms of quality.
This job gives you the opportunity to form and improve (new) processes and grow with the organisation.
You work from Monday to Friday. The starting time is flexible: one day you begin at 7am, the day after at 10am. However, you need to consult with the company first. During busy periods, the work continues on Saturdays. We ask for your flexibility in this.
Wat wij bieden
- Immediately receive a contract at the company;
- A position for the long haul;
- A gross monthly salary between € 2,500 and € 3,250, depending on your knowledge and experience;
- An exciting job with the possibility to develop yourself further;
- An informal, fun working environment where you deal with multiple nationalities;
- The opportunity to really make a difference for the company and contribute to their growth.
Wat wij vragen:
- Minimaal een hbo-diploma; focussing on food technology or similar food-related studies.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role as a QC/QA employee within the food industry;
- Knowledge of laws and regulations in regard to food safety;
- Knowledge of quality systems such as HACCP, IFS and BRC;
- You're fluent in English. Fluency in German and Spanish is an advantage.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)