Global Assistant Brand Manager Dove Skin Cleaning
Dove is our iconic biggest brand in Personal Care. Dove Skin Cleansing is the heritage of the brand and it represents around 60% of the business. Dove Skin Cleansing in EU is the biggest brand of BPC EU and Skin Cleansing EU, contemplating product segments such as Body Wash, Bars, Bath, Liquid Hand Wash and Hand Sanitizers.
The Global Team of Dove Skin Cleansing is mostly based in US (NJ), with members also based in Singapore, Mumbai and Rotterdam. Our team in Rotterdam is responsible for the brand’s EU Strategic Planning, Project Development & Deployment (70 & 20 Projects), as well as Business Management (Docking) and Brand Plan Crafting.
The Global Assistant Brand Manager role has the mission to craft/adapt and deploy mixes, support the creation of BET’s (Brand Experience Toolkit) in partnership with lead markets, lead innovation projects and artwork development, while equipping countries with what they need for successful deployment within the organization and customers.
If you want to experience working with a diversity of cultures in a dynamic environment, have the mindset of constant learning and wants to bring into life purposeful global ideas to make an impact with a brand like Dove, then this is the place for you!
- Support Mix development within the regions (EU/RUB/ISR) for Skin Cleansing (bars/liquid hand wash/body wash). This is an exciting opportunity as these segment have a role to increment our portfolio and deliver fast growth to Dove Skin Cleansing in the next years.
- Equip markets with all information related to the mix, such as research data, price positioning, claims, trade story arguments, as well as communication assets and direction in advertising, digital, etc.
- Lead process of clearances of Global Masters packaging (artworks) and advertising, supporting markets to stretch claims to ensure right competitiveness withing the legal & regulatory framework.
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
Period: 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022 (possible extension)
Hours: 40 per week
Location: home office (when possible Rotterdam)
- Applicants with relevant experience in Marketing will be considered.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in brand management - desirable experience in brand development but not mandatory.
- Experience in project management leading cross-functional teams in medium/complex innovation projects. Experience building communication and digital communication are a plus.
- Clear demonstration of bias for action, external orientation, team leadership, team commitment, influencing others.
- Demonstration of attention to detail, interest and sensitivity to design and creating a perfect consumer experience is essential (experience in BPC is a plus).
Wat wij bieden