Why are we here?
You may not know our name but we can guarantee you know our work – all we do has a positive impact on life, health and the environment.
Eurofins is by your side every day, from the food you eat to the medicines you rely on. We work with the biggest companies in the world, making sure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
As a fast paced growing environment we are looking for natural born leaders that inspire passion in unique individuals and are not afraid to take risks in order to achieve goals. Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success. We encourage independent thinkers who challenge the status quo and never accept the market’s or the company’s “usual way of doing things”.
We are looking for someone with extensive experience in managing endpoints in medium-large environments. Someone who may have had experience with Configuration Manager, but know or (preferably) has solid experience and knowledge in working with the Microsoft end-user management stack to provide modern workplace functionality in device management and security.
- Collaborate with zone and region leadership, partners, and other third parties to implement a strategy to drive Modern Workplace Managed Services (MS).
- Act as SME for end-user platform related matters and be a main driver for complex projects in an agile environment.
- Support and maintain the global end user computing platforms and related standard peripherals insuring high performance and reliability
- Perform in-depth root cause analysis of end user computing problems and define actions for timely resolution
- Drive complex problem resolution, collaborating with vendors and stakeholders
- You constantly look to identify and deliver automation opportunities in order to minimize waste and maximize effectiveness of our IT solutions and teams.
- You’re a natural communicator who wants to help our users on their Modern Workplace journey.
- University degree in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate will be a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing Windows 10 devices in large enterprise environments using Microsoft services like Configuration Manager or Intune.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 and Azure cloud platforms.
- Experience with other 3rd-party unified endpoint management solutions like ME Desktop Central, Citrix Workspace, or Ivanti will be a plus.
- Experience with endpoint-security products like McAfee or Cylance will be a plus.
- Expert understanding of current Microsoft end-user management stack (Intune, Configuration Manager, Co-management, Desktop Analytics, Windows Autopilot, Azure Active Directory, Endpoint Manager admin center) and Windows 10 operative system.
- Experience with software packaging (MSI, MST, MSM, and MSP primarily) and distribution using Configuration Manager or Intune.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 security stack: Azure Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Azure Information Protection (AIP), or Microsoft Defender for Endpoint.
- Proactive and self-driven, with ability to work with tight schedules and in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with the Agile methodology and its concepts.
- A good understanding of ITIL-based processes.
- Excellent writing and communication skills (fluent spoken and written English).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to interact effectively and work efficiently with people at all levels in an organization (internal employees, contractors, managers, 3rd parties, etc.).
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems, and translate technical issues into understandable business language for end users.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with a “can do” attitude, in an amorphous environment; embraces change; resilient for setbacks.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize (within tight timelines and high client expectations), provide clear and documented status updates/metrics to management.
- Knowledge of laboratory (or similar regulated/controlled environment) operations and processes is a plus.
- Familiarity with relevant regulatory requirements (GxP, GDPR, …) is a plus.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden